Dojo Challenge

just fucked up

shit

bismanfightclub -
So maybe that's what happened to this guy? Was he a sandbagger?

finally

This brought up a discussion on how far would you take it if a person really came to your school and challenged you.

just wondering

The 80's were fucking rugged, man.

Also? "UNNNGGGGHHHH! MOTHERFUCKER!" is quite possibly the best "KIAI" ever.

Pretty vicious. A little late on that stoppage.

Reminds me of Future Brawl at Gussies. That first ref was the worst.

Jesus is not going to be happy

how many of you trained with these types of psychopaths before bjj and mma?

i did! for years!!!! kempo biatchez!

"No, just don't do that. I am not a fighter!"

Poor crazy idiot.

Dude Kofi just fucked that guy up!

i dunno, i thought he did pretty good for himself.

and i see nothing wrong w/ them defending their place although i thought his stand up looked like shit.

and of course we all know what happens a few years later to these places when the gracie challenge hits their dojo.

Meh who hasnt had a Gracie storm there dojo with a video camera? lol

FCTV808 - and i see nothing wrong w/ them defending their place although i thought his stand up looked like shit.

Defending their place from what though? Jesus' Kung-Fu Army? The guy was obviously nuts.

crazy people need their asses kicked too.

Just sayin'

DataLifePlus - 
FCTV808 - and i see nothing wrong w/ them defending their place although i thought his stand up looked like shit.

Defending their place from what though? Jesus' Kung-Fu Army? The guy was obviously nuts.

for "nuts" he sure had some tricky moves.

also, we don't know the back story on this guy. if we could video tape most beatdowns where the dude deserved it, i'll be that it looks like the guy administering the beatdown is the bad guy.

regulating isn't pretty. and if you own a dojo and some dude comes in to cause trouble, he gets what he gets.

Yeah but he got false cracked first, was mentally ill and showed no signs of aggression.
Regulating that is a pussy move. If you need to beat up a ruhtard to prove some lame point when you should just kick his crazy ass out then you got some issues yourself imo
And their is back story to this... word is the TMA guy is a tool and a douchebag.

pls dont judge all us tma guys by one tma guy's shitty regulating.

fyi, if somebody came in and started kataing me after ive finished teaching for 5hrs, hes going down!