Dollamur Home Mats July 4th Sale

If you enter the coupon code of "JULY411" you will get 10% off your Home Mat. If you buy two mats you get the tape free. Sale ends July 5th.

https://shop.dollamur.com/

-Carwin

duckhuntgangsta -  Thanks Shane. How are you healing up?

Feeling a lot better. Nose is broke and he made me a little uglier but it is all good.

TTT have a few of the home mats they are great! Phone Post

ttt

We just swapped to Dollamur at my gym.  They're freakin' awesome!

The coupon code didn't work for me Phone Post

Get well soon Shane!

Mrthesnake - The coupon code didn't work for me Phone Post

They fixed it. Thanks!!

Good luck with healing up and getting back into training. Always support you Shane!

Hey Shane, I'm heading over next weekend to preview the bowfishing for you!  =)  Fish should be jumping good, I'll try and send some video!

Archer0545 

MartialArtsMixed - Get well soon Shane!

. Phone Post

What happened to the roll out msts that were going to have velcro?  I saw an ad or something for them a few months ago then nothing.

http://dollamurmartialarts.com/video/wheres-the-tape

They are taking orders now but the official launch is coming.

Still way cheaper to buy them on Ebay. I just got 4. Very nice but make sure they send tape with them!

The eBay store is great too.

Sweet, I have been waiting for the tapeless mats since I saw them.

Yelm -  Sweet, I have been waiting for the tapeless mats since I saw them.

Read the post again. The tapeless Mats won't be released until all tape mats are gone. I talked to a girl over there and she said it could be many months.

No big deal, the Ebay mats I ended up getting 6x4's for $60 each! picked up 4 and have a nice 8x12 training area in the garage now

emotion #13 - 
Yelm -  Sweet, I have been waiting for the tapeless mats since I saw them.

Read the post again. The tapeless Mats won't be released until all tape mats are gone. I talked to a girl over there and she said it could be many months.

No big deal, the Ebay mats I ended up getting 6x4's for $60 each! picked up 4 and have a nice 8x12 training area in the garage now

Not really true they have them in production now. They just have limited space in the current factory for new new product. They estimate tapeless mats will require 20,000 more sqft and create more jobs (yeah Texas). If you want to order tapeless mats call Phone: 1-408-370-4040 ask for Chuck Jefferson and tell him Shane said to sell you some tapeless mats or else.

Please post a picture of your new mats when you get them. Maybe I will come help you break them in:)

Shane - I asked to buy tapeless mats a few times. Each time declined. If you are saying we can now get them when last week I was told it would be months then maybe you can se your powers to have then swap out these ones we got that have not been taken out of the box yet! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post