Dollaway 140 vs Boetsch -170

I believe Tim is going to win and should be a lot more favored. Am I wrong in believing Tim is way better. I'm a strong believer in strength of schedule. Boetsch lost lately but has fought great guys. Phone Post 3.0

Wrastling

Tim whoops him and Dollaway gives him the stank face.

Card -

Wrastling

Cb always wins with it. I think Tim's gunna be able to neutralize at worst. Between the two Boatsch throws the harder bungalows. Phone Post 3.0

I got Boetch all day Phone Post

Dolloway is going to be a big star in the UFC. He has boyish good looks, bulging muscular pecs, and an excellent Wrestling background. Phone Post 3.0

Dolloway is going to be a big star in the UFC. He has boyish good looks, bulging muscular pecs, and an excellent Wrestling background. Phone Post 3.0

Boestch struggles with wrestlers Phone Post

Dobermans got this one Phone Post 3.0

U guys are fags Phone Post 3.0

Can anybody make a case for how c.b. takes it? Phone Post 3.0

Cameron0000 - Dolloway is going to be a big star in the UFC. He has boyish good looks, bulging muscular pecs, and an excellent Wrestling background. Phone Post 3.0

His "boyish" upper lip. I say "boyish", because it is as developed as a young boys upper lip. Phone Post

I'm not quite sure why but I have a feeling this is going to be an epic-shitty night for CB.

Cb's been used up by zuffa and now is on the way out. He's getting "future endeavored" Phone Post 3.0

I train with CB at Power and see him winning by KO in the 2nd round, Boetsch will throw a kick and CB will come straight down the middle with a right hand in my opinion! Phone Post 3.0

I got Boetsch by TKO in the 2nd after a competitive first.

IMO, CB's best chance of winning this one is by grabbing a choke.

My real worry on taking action on this is C.B. is good at winning those neck n neck matches Phone Post 3.0