Dolph Lundgren VS Oleg Taktarov

This is cool.  Has it been posted before?

Good showing by Dolf, a bit stiff and not great power but he held his own for 5 rounds against a pro.

...and pushing 50 in that vid.

JennyCraig - ...and pushing 50 in that vid.

Wow, I thought it was from the 90s or 2000's.

RenatoCocopreta - Good showing by Dolf, a bit stiff and not great power but he held his own for 5 rounds against a pro.

His hips are shot to hell from what he says and what I have seen. No hips=no power.

Real Russian vs fake Russian

BruteDion - 
RenatoCocopreta - Good showing by Dolf, a bit stiff and not great power but he held his own for 5 rounds against a pro.

His hips are shot to hell from what he says and what I have seen. No hips=no power.

I believe it, a minor sprain in the hip can easily hobble someone, been there.

Lundgren is such an insteresting dude.

Back in 2011 I had to kick Oleg out of a bar I was working at. Needless to say, I was fucking terrified. 

Dolph is a bad dude

Aaron X -

Back in 2011 I had to kick Oleg out of a bar I was working at. Needless to say, I was fucking terrified. 

Details please 

triggertap -
Aaron X -

Details please 

I used to work doors at a couple of bars. One Tuesday night in the middle of summer, a regular of ours brought in a group of Russian actors that were here in Salt Lake City filming a movie. Oleg was one of them. He was being really friendly with everyone. A couple of people recognized him from bad boys two and the shitty predator movie. So I'm outside doing my job when the bar back comes rushing out and tells me I needed to kick someone out. So I walk inside and see Oleg and my female bartender arguing. I immediately thought to myself "oh fuck, why'd it have to be him?" So I walk up to him and say "hey man, it's time for you to leave, my bartender won't serve you anymore." He ignored me. So I pulled a barstool out and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. As soon as I did that he turned around lightning fast and slapped me in the stomach with the back of his hand and shouted "don't fucking touch me, man!" He didn't slap me hard, but knowing it was Oleg, I thought I was fucked. He then turned to the group he was with, shouted something in Russian and they all got up and walked out. So I asked the bartender what had happened. Her response was that he called her "sweetie" when trying to order a drink. I lost my shit on her. Then I walked back outside. Oleg was still out there. He immediately apologized, but then started going on a tirade about how I shouldn't work at this bar because they're bad people. As he and I were talking, one of the guys from his group walked up to me with his chest puffed out. This guy was 5'5" and maybe 140 lbs. Supposedly he's a comedian in Russia. So he walks up to me posturing and says "don't fucking touch him." (I was standing three feet away from Oleg.) So I turned to him, told him to shut the fuck up, then turned back to Oleg and apologized for how my bartender acted, and walked back inside the door. 

Wow what a cunt that bartender is. Thanks for the cool story bro

No problem. It's nice to tell that story and have someone actually understand what a scary dude Oleg is.

Lol cool story bro

Dolf did pretty good. 

Boxing is hard as fuck and especially when you're old. 

Most people don't understand how difficult fighting is. People in society look at combat sports differently. No dude thinks he can beat Lebron one on one in basketball. No one thinks they can throw a football better than Tom Brady but if ask them "how would a fight between you and (insert name of a good fighter) go?" A much higher number of people would say they'd beat them vs other athletes in their sport.

A guy with a record of 28-15 would fuck your shit up

I used to lift with Dolph back in the day at Madison Ave Muscle.