Dolph.... Why?

Are the burying Ziggler?! I love Dolph and his wrestling and his charisma. But why will they now let him win. Phone Post 3.0

He talks too much,thats his problem, hes fantastic but he doesnt let other people come to that conclusion hes already telling them that.

His clothing and gimmick suck and imo he should spend less time on twitter and more time with HBK in the woods learning how to get in Vince's good books.

He should win the rumble but he wont Phone Post 3.0

Don't get me wrong i like ziggler because he can put on a good match, but his character and personality just doesn't grab me like the top guys do Phone Post 3.0

I think he needs a repackage. He has to loose the neon 1980's colours and change his name.

His in ring work is great, but his look and gimmick wont ever get him to the top.

Not everyone can be a top guy. Running your mouth doesn't help. Phone Post 3.0

Bladefist - I think he needs a repackage. He has to loose the neon 1980's colours and change his name.

His in ring work is great, but his look and gimmick wont ever get him to the top.
It has more to do with the fact that he's been buried for the past 6 months. He had the same gimmick and gear when he was super over early last year and the night after mania when he got the huge pop before and after cashing in the mitb on raw. It also didn't help that he got a concussion like a week or so after winning the belt and couldn't work for like a month. Phone Post 3.0

He has the talent he just needs to find a gimmik that will really stand out and resonate with the fans.

I remember a year ago he was going to be the next big thing, now he curtain jerks in dark matches with Zac Ryder while the audience finds their seats.

I like his character. It's better than most guys.
The fans love him and he has great matches. Let him get a chance. Phone Post 3.0

You guys hate his colors?

Are you fucking serious?

He's one of 4 guys who aren't wearing Red/Black..

LETS CHANGE THAT.

I dont mind the colours but they dont go with his gimmick he should wear gold and silver and be a show off, luxury goods and ring gear almost like Flair Phone Post 3.0

He shoulda stayed heel. Phone Post 3.0

he changed his colors....pink hair and shorts that say queer it on them

anyone have a reason why he did that?

to be blunt, his charisma is lacking.

I hate his walk to the ring and and his half entering then coming back through the ropes to point at himself schtick.

If he is going to be a Val Venis/Rick Rude type character, make him heel and let him cut promos about taking the audiences girlfriends to pound town in as PG a fashion as possible.

Maybe put some planted couples ringside that he can fuck with.

I think he's really good and deserves better but I have to admit all his matches kind of blur together for me. I don't mind his "colors" at all.

For me he just doesn't work as a heel. He just has a babyface way about him.

I just don't believe his showoff character. Seems like an act. You knew Flair was a showoff, with Dolph it feels forced. His finisher is also terrible so that doesn't help.

he should be a heel.
he needs a manager. nothing against him but he needs a manager.

hed be better with Heyman.

but talent and workwise, he is easily top 5 in the WWE for his in ring work.

Surrounded by sexy ladies like the Godfather on entrance would be another option thats showing off Phone Post 3.0