Dom really hates Faber

I watched the post fight press and fighters useally are more friendly towards each other after they have fought. Dom didnt even answer the quistions, just kept ranting about Fabers flaws and the % he takes from the fighters. Even Bisping thought it was too much. Felt Faber came off as a nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Fedorforever - I watched the post fight press and fighters useally are more friendly towards each other after they have fought. Dom didnt even answer the quistions, just kept ranting about Fabers flaws and the % he takes from the fighters. Even Bisping thought it was too much. Felt Faber came off as a nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Faber kept bringing up Cody Grabrant. "I couldn't beat you, but my teammate can."

mix headroom -
Fedorforever - I watched the post fight press and fighters useally are more friendly towards each other after they have fought. Dom didnt even answer the quistions, just kept ranting about Fabers flaws and the % he takes from the fighters. Even Bisping thought it was too much. Felt Faber came off as a nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Faber kept bringing up Cody Grabrant. "I couldn't beat you, but my teammate can."

He can't beat him either. Phone Post 3.0

Let's not forget the history between the two and the fact Faber even tried to spread rumours about Dom's sexuality.

You get the impression Dom genuinely doesn't like Faber. Phone Post 3.0

op' s right Faber gave him respect at the end and Dom just couldn't bring himself to do the same.

mix headroom -

It's true. Faber is respectful for the most part, but he keeps reaching for that last little "zing" by bringing up Cody. Phone Post 3.0

Dom is relentless with his trash talk. It's kinda like Conor the way he digs deep and gets personal but he has no funny spin on it, it's all just completely ice cold. Im a fan. Phone Post 3.0

Faber made an enemy for life saying Dom liked the dong. Some things are never forgiven Phone Post 3.0

When Dom got his belt back Faber was one of the first guys to congratulate him, they seemed like friendly competitors and they've been been around so long now I figured they had mutualy respect both in and out the cage. I thought it was a bit strange Dom didn't drop it after what likely is the end of his trilogy against his best opponent.

Fedorforever - I watched the post fight press and fighters useally are more friendly towards each other after they have fought. Dom didnt even answer the quistions, just kept ranting about Fabers flaws and the % he takes from the fighters. Even Bisping thought it was too much. Felt Faber came off as a nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Cruz called him tough more than once. Bisping said "Fuck you" to Rockhold in the ring, and said it was the easiest fight he ever had. Now go compare that to when Rockhold destroyed him last time they fough. Bisping is a big POS. end of story.

mijo -
Fedorforever - I watched the post fight press and fighters useally are more friendly towards each other after they have fought. Dom didnt even answer the quistions, just kept ranting about Fabers flaws and the % he takes from the fighters. Even Bisping thought it was too much. Felt Faber came off as a nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Cruz called him tough more than once. Bisping said "Fuck you" to Rockhold in the ring, and said it was the easiest fight he ever had. Now go compare that to when Rockhold destroyed him last time they fough. Bisping is a big POS. end of story.
Rockhold deserves everything he got. Phone Post 3.0

Faber seems like a cool dude, Cruz is an a-hole. I long for the day when the ref has to pull someone off his unconscious body like they did Rockhold Sat. Most of the fighters that I find the most unlikeable got theirs in the past year, I just hope he's next. Phone Post 3.0

I did think Faber bringing up Cody was pretty lame. I can't beat you but my teammate can. That was pretty weak. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER - I did think Faber bringing up Cody was pretty lame. I can't beat you but my teammate can. That was pretty weak. Phone Post 3.0
Faber was just trying to push for his younger teammates. No harm in that. Faber knows he lost. Phone Post 3.0

mijo -

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that was Bispings easiest fight to date. Phone Post 3.0

curious, what % does Faber take from the fighters?

and I don't remember Faber making references to Dom being queer lol Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
lockon -

When Dom got his belt back Faber was one of the first guys to congratulate him, they seemed like friendly competitors and they've been been around so long now I figured they had mutualy respect both in and out the cage. I thought it was a bit strange Dom didn't drop it after what likely is the end of his trilogy against his best opponent.

Wasn't his best opponent, and Faber shouldn't be allowed a pass just because Cruz beat the fuck out of him 5-0.

It's simple, don't start noffin there won't be muffin.

Not all rivalries end in friendship, especially someone who's talked shit on your name for years even when you're injured and can't defend yourself. Phone Post 3.0

I believe he is his most accomplished opponent and it's not that close. DJ's post-Cruz fight reign is super impressive though and Dillashaw is up there too, but Urijah's been around, and among top contenders, forever now.

I aso didn't follow their trash-talk too closely but I dind't realize Faber was somehow stepping out of line? Figured it was more promotion than anything, up until the conference and weigh-in which seemed a bit heated. As for your last bit, I thought they reconciled a while ago, hence me talking about them seeming at least cordial previously.

I doubt it will be the last time they fight.
Maybe professionally, but I can see them going at it during an expo or something 10 years from now.

Frazier and Ali would have fought in their 50's, Parkinson's and arthritis be damned. Some people are born to hate each other. Phone Post 3.0