Dominic Cruz - 'DC's commentary is bad!' lol

No, it’s more so that he’s Dana’s butt buddy.

I enjoy cruises commentary he does a great job in my opinion, the lesser evil out of most of them

2 Likes

DC earned all his shit. Yall bitches cray cray.

cray cray GIF by Andrew and Pete

6 Likes

100% he earned it. Thats undeniable but he’s really tough to take when he’s got a favorite in a fight. That’s my biggest criticism of him.

6 Likes

Lol at cuz he’s black!!!

3 Likes

DC has a popular YT show. It was very popular when he was with Helwani. He just launched his own YT channel too, like Chael’s.

It is not because he is black. He is good. Everyone has different tastes. But even if he is not to your taste, surely you can tell he has a strong personality, and good presence on TV.

He may not be to everyones taste. But he is not out of his depth, or anything like that.

7 Likes

Felder is easily the best if you’re retarded

5 Likes

Uncle Joeys voice: “You forgot cocksucka at the end of your sentence.”

3 Likes

There really isn’t a fighter commentator I don’t like. They all come from different schools of thought and I appreciate when they disagree. The only combo I struggle with is DC and Rogan. Those two are unprofessional together

2 Likes

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

2 Likes

Cruz’s commentary is the MMA equivalent of sitting through an insurance seminar.

6 Likes

A lot of people on this site look at black people and wxpect js all to be Jon Jones types. Legal troubles, dishonest, shady, poor work ethic and drug abusers.
Cormier is a good example of what we are not. Sure, he ain’t perfect, and had a shady instance weighing in, but on a whole, the moterfucker is from Louisiana and went to the Olympics for wrestling. Louisiana sucks at wrestling, but he found a way. Then he started fighting late and become a double champ.
Hard work motherfucker.
If you don’t like DC, fuck you.

12 Likes

If you don’t like DC then you racist IMO

3 Likes

I like DC. I don’t like his one sided commentary.

4 Likes

He can be a bit much on commentary. Motherfucker can be a bit childish on the mic. But he reps the short pudgy black wrestlers. I gotta support one of my own.
“One day, the short and pudgy, will rule the earth”

3 Likes

It’s fine not to like him. But someone said he only gets a gig because he is black. Those are different issues.

I dont think that claim is fair. DC is popular with the fanbase. Not incredibly when he was a fighter. But it has grown over time.

1 Like

That you Dom? Haha
Just because someone is successful doesn’t exclude them from being jealous or envious. Quite the contrary. He’s got a major chip on his shoulder, it’s likely aided him in his success. I’d say it appears he’s jealous that he’s not on the main broadcast crew (Anik,Rogan,DC) and believes he’s better at the job and smarter than the 3 of them. His issue is that he lacks chemistry with other broadcasters. Dom would be the best broadcaster in the business if the job was done solo.

1 Like

Only gets a gig because he’s black? Nope.

Partially gets a gig because he’s black? Fo sho

2 Likes

Why don’t you like felder?

Woodley is a good analyst in the booth…