Dominic Cruz - 'DC's commentary is bad!' lol

Yeah. Terrible emotional intelligence. I can relate.

2 Likes

I was just busting chops.

Felder is solid. Bisping is great. Cruz is dry but smart. DC, he’s ok but Cruz is spot on. It’s like DC just shows up, eats, talks a bit, then leaves. Zero preparation.

Anik is goofy, probably the worst of them but he’s harmless.

1 Like

DC’s ballsucking gets annoying, but Mr wont let anything go and keep arguing and over explaining has no room to talk.

1 Like

Dominic Cruz is one of those uppity queers.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Looks like he’s having delightful time, albeit a rather portly one.

1 Like

ufc 207 mma GIF by UFC

Definitely gay.

6 Likes

I like both DCs on commentary.

1 Like

What in the Ku Klux Klan is this shit?

The fallout. Enjoy…

9 Likes

Meh. It’s probably a soft work then.

Khabib and DC having a laugh at Dom’s expense back in the day…

1 Like

Not to be a fence-sitter but both guys have points. Cruz is right, it’s very apparent that DC (and probably Rogan) does the least amount of research upfront out of all the play-by-play analysts. It can come off a bit unprofessional at times, especially with the biased commentary.

DC is also right about Cruz. From a technical standpoint, maybe the best in the game. But the dude is so dry. I need some enthusiasm and charisma in my sports commentary. That’s where I can forgive some of DC’s shortcomings because he brings entertainment to the broadcast.

I don’t think there’s a right or wrong and it’s all preferential. I actually appreciate both dudes. Bisping might be the best combination of the two and is probably their most versatile analyst.

4 Likes

People acting like he’s so insightful, no DC made some small criticism of Cruz during a fighter I’m sure, and he resents him because he’s the type that hold grudges. Same reason why he came at the ref after he lost, he needed a scape goat, it couldn’t be that he wasn’t as good as the other fighter.

DC tho seems like the type that will be friendly with a guy even after the guy shits on him unfortunately. “I love the guy, but I think he’s lazy and doesn’t prepare and he stinks at his job” I don’t think many people would be friends with a guy after that unless they are the type that is actually lazy and accepts it.

2 Likes

dang Dom was right, I was way more entertained to see some behind the scenes interaction than having the same old interview recycled over and over. ex: “What do you have to do to win?”

Now, I don’t give a flying F about bias or being dry. I loved Goldberg and he was horrible at actual fight knowledge but his personality was great, his little catch phrases, his goofy mistakes, he brought something to the table that I miss.

In the end, I’m judging the fight for myself so I really don’t care what the commentator is saying, that’s really just background noise.

I will say that Dom has convinced himself that personal accountability means 100% transparency, which works great if you’re intending to just maintain friendships with robots and dogs. He’s basically put himself on this mountain of emotional elite and if you can’t hang with his truth talk, then your just not on his level of emotional superiority. Not saying his approach is wrong but the principle of a right time and place exists. I’m not going to go out to eat with friends and openly offer constructive criticism to my wife about her annoying habits.

5 Likes

Diet Yoel

I6SbJUm

1 Like

Overcompensating for being…Beep

(Sean Big Sexy Mckorkle approved)

a19b75894870613e23e84f8b97559bef

3 Likes

With his friend* who is a Boy*

2 Likes

Hans (Monster Energy Guy) showing DOMinance

download (32)