Dominic Cruz vs. Ronda Rousey

Not only would this be a title unification between the UFC 135 and Strikeforce 135, but it would be MMA's first gender unification bout. Feminists and advocates for womens' rights should be all for this. Phone Post

Please never make a thread again

C'mon....you guys starting these Cruz/rousey threads can't be serious. At first it was somewhat entertaining but now I'm starting to think there's really fans out there that believe rousey would have a chance. I'm as big a wmma fan there is but c'mon.... Phone Post

Mighty mouse and all the other 125ers would outmuscle her easily and win in all areas without effort

tempus - Mighty mouse and all the other 125ers would outmuscle her easily and win in all areas without effort

This. Sorry but Male vs Female fights drive me crazy Phone Post

No, just no. Phone Post

And being armbarred by an Olympic Judoka isn't 'a basic armbar' lol we're talking bout a whole differ level of jits. Phone Post

UGCTT_Gaspare -
tempus - Mighty mouse and all the other 125ers would outmuscle her easily and win in all areas without effort

This. Sorry but Male vs Female fights drive me crazy Phone Post

I've seen how much Ronda lifts, and I'll tell you she is stronger than some 125's. Not many of them, but there definitely are some she is stronger than.

And as for skill, she obviously has the edge. Phone Post

Nick Fury - i'd watch haha

. Phone Post