Dominic Cruz will be on JRE today

He said they will start at 1:30 California time

I wish every guests starts off by saying weed is bullshit and is proven to make folk evil.

I love offended and defensive Rogan. 

0hi0direct - 
aboveandbeyond - Wow, really hope this is legit. I can see this being the best JRE of 2017.

He just needs the elusive Nick Diaz on to complete his work here on earth.
Seriously though why is it that we can't get Nick Diaz on the podcast? He can go do one with Snoop Dogg, he's the intro to Rogan's podcast but yet we can't seem to get him on the show.

Of course Rogan and Nick both know that podcast will break the internet, so really what is the problem?

It's the million dollar question. How far is Lodi from the JRE studio? Might be a driving issue and having to be there in person. Add on the 2-3 hour of air time

Nick and Nate have both been on Chael's podcast, but it was call-in and only 20-30 mins of talking.

If Joe brings Nick in, he has to get Coco in the same room. That would be hard to top.

I can't wait to hear Cruz's thoughts on Yoga, hunting, and CBD oil!

0hi0direct -
aboveandbeyond - Wow, really hope this is legit. I can see this being the best JRE of 2017.

Seriously though why is it that we can't get Nick Diaz on the podcast? He can go do one with Snoop Dogg, he's the intro to Rogan's podcast but yet we can't seem to get him on the show.

Of course Rogan and Nick both know that podcast will break the internet, so really what is the problem?
Nick actually showing up.

I want Cruz to talk about visualization and positive mindset amidst crippling circumstance.

Also is it true that UFC 209 will feature Rogan, Cruz and Anik for the commentary team ?

“I think a lot of people have that issue when your family members get caught up in drugs and whatnot,” Cruz said. “My dad went down that road for most of my life. So he was in and out of my life. I’m not sad about it. I actually thank him still to this day. We actually have a good relationship now, we just don’t talk a lot because we didn’t have our whole lives to build a relationship.

“But I’m thankful that went down because it made me who I am, it made me a tough, tough dude. Yeah, he wasn’t around, but that’s OK. He made me stronger.”

His strength, Cruz says, also stems from his mother and grandmother – the two “tough” women to who raised his family and to whom he credits his no-excuses approach to his training and his relationships with himself and others. His mom, he says, could always tell when he was being a “wuss” and that’s a skill that he inherited.

“It paved the way for me to just – no excuses,” Cruz said. “Because there’s no other way than being tough and figuring it out because nobody is going to do it for you.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/ahead-of-ufc-207-champ-dominick-cruz-tells-the-story-of-how-a-cancelled-card-changed-his-career

Jon Jones Personal Valet -

I can't wait for Joe to offer Cruz some elk he has in the back freezer. 

aboveandbeyond -
0hi0direct - 

It's the million dollar question. How far is Lodi from the JRE studio? Might be a driving issue and having to be there in person. Add on the 2-3 hour of air time

Nick and Nate have both been on Chael's podcast, but it was call-in and only 20-30 mins of talking.

If Joe brings Nick in, he has to get Coco in the same room. That would be hard to top.
Fuck that. I want to listen Nick Diaz, not Joey go off on a tangent about nonsense and tell half hour long stories.

Not hating on Joey either, I love his podcast and when he's on Rogans but a podcast with Nick Diaz needs to be just him and Joe imo

Media Monster -
Jon Jones Personal Valet -

I can't wait for Joe to offer Cruz some elk he has in the back freezer. 

Or a bear sausage. He loves telling folk how he kills bears. 

Awesome. Woohoo

JRE has me tuned in.Streaming the Neil Degrassi latest now!

Very good podcast.

Bam57Bam - Very good podcast.

I enjoyed it. Cruz is a fascinating personality. Was interesting to hear about his mother's influence on his outlook.

Almost unbelievable to listen to him recap the various injuries he has endured and how he handled it psychologically. And now he's dealing with plantar fasciitis. But the reality is almost all fighters go into the cage with varying level of injuries. Most just aren't derailed for as long as Dom was.

I didn't know he embraces religion. He doesn't make a big show of it, but I figured with his pragmatic/logical disposition, he wouldn't be the type to believe in god.

Dom was pretty good on the show. Enjoyed their conversation with joe

Taco muncher -
Bam57Bam - Very good podcast.

I enjoyed it. Cruz is a fascinating personality. Was interesting to hear about his mother's influence on his outlook.

Almost unbelievable to listen to him recap the various injuries he has endured and how he handled it psychologically. And now he's dealing with plantar fasciitis. But the reality is almost all fighters go into the cage with varying level of injuries. Most just aren't derailed for as long as Dom was.

I didn't know he embraces religion. He doesn't make a big show of it, but I figured with his pragmatic/logical disposition, he wouldn't be the type to believe in god.

The way he talks about analyzing his own fights during said fight is amazing.

Think how many talented guys could be world champs if they had his mind.

Very interesting podcast, I often get bored with Joe's guests after a while but I'm over an hour in and still fascinated by Dom's mindset.

so if the UFC pays the doctor, the know everything, med privacy is not there.

first time i ever heard that. it was an intense podcast. cruz tells things on a higher level.

JoeMimic -

Dom is a top three analyst in the game and arguably number one. He came off very likeable in this and that's coming from a big Faber fan.

Sure

I really like Cruz now. Never used to.