Dominick Cruz will destroy TJ Dillashaw

I have never been so sure of something that people seem to be debating so much over. Dominick is still the KING until someone dethrones him.

If he stays healthy he's on his way onto a GSP run, his only loss he's avenged. Guys like Rogan say Demetrius is the #1 P4P in the world... Dominick is the last guy to beat him.

TJ stole his style from Dominick. Top it off, I got to say Cruz is one of the best analysts on TV covering the sport. He literally breaks down everything into a science and almost everytime picks apart fighters gameplans correctly. He even called the TJ/Barao fight perfectly.

https://twitter.com/thedomin8r/status/625096139499442176

Phone Post 3.0

Cruz is fantastic, but TJ is younger and may be faster right now...

With all these knee injuries would Cruz even be able to keep up? I like the fight a lot but no way it it 100% a Cruz victory. Phone Post 3.0

I think he wins but as far as destruction...cmon, give TJ some respect.

TheRealMrBeefy - Cruz is fantastic, but TJ is younger and may be faster right now...

With all these knee injuries would Cruz even be able to keep up? I like the fight a lot but no way it it 100% a Cruz victory. Phone Post 3.0
They're the same age...the real question is can he come back from the injuries, I hope so Phone Post 3.0

Teej stole Dom's style and supercharged it. He's the new, improved version of Dom. In the same time Dom has fought once Teej has fought 9 times.

I loved what Dom did against Miz, but that's not even close to enough preparation to compete with Teej.

TJ has more power behind his shots. Cruz footwork is not going to win the fight alone Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - Were definetly talking five years ago right? Phone Post 3.0
I get he's being on the shelf. But he didn't look like he lost a single step in his last fight against Miz.

It's easy to tell Dom's worth ethic and determination is crazy. He isn't old.. He'll be back. Phone Post 3.0

SkrapPackRulesAll - 
Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/BkCOz9A.jpg

No idea why it quoted that.

Cruz FTW Phone Post 3.0

I'd take a healthy Cruz but knee injuries can be tricky, especially for a guy that relies so much on lateral movement.

I don't understand how, after a performance like that, you can come here and claim Cruz would "destroy" TJ.

Win, sure. But destroy?

He may win, he may not. Regardless, I don't think TJ gets destroyed by anyone. Gonna be a great scrap with lots of dancing

TJ has looked great, I don't know about "destroyed", especially given what these injuries take out of a person. That said, that's Dom's belt until someone takes it in the cage. Phone Post 3.0

You'd have to be an absolute moron to watch TJ's last fight and say this

Will be a very technical, intelligent fight by two of the most savvy guys in the game. Looking forward to it. Phone Post 3.0

Dominick is much better at controlling distance. Much better head and foot movement and never slows down, not even a little. Healthy Dominick blows TJ away, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

I dont think he would in his prime honestly. Ive watched some of his last fights recently and tj is on another level. Faber nearly beat cruz their second matchup. After the knee injury hiatus i dont think he has much of a chance Phone Post 3.0

Too bad we may never see this fight. Phone Post 3.0