Domino's thin crust = worst pizza ever!!

I usually like thin crust pizza as opposed to a crust that's half an inch thick but Domino's thin crust is just horrible.  It's made even worse by the way they cut the thin crust pizzas.  Instead of cutting it into slices, like a normal person would cut any pizza, they cut it into these tiny little squares that takes all the joy out of eating a nice slice of pizza.  Who the hell came up with that bright idea?

That is all. 

You ordered Domino's, you deserve what you get.

There's a "pizza" chain called Pizza 73. NOW THAT is the most disgusting cardboard you can find. Phone Post 3.0

I worked there in college. The crust is too thin to cut it normal especially if there are lots of toppings. It can't support the weight. I hope you at least got it on special or something Domino's is not worth paying menu price for. 

Domino's thin crust = worst pizza ever!!

That pisses me off, I don't need that many pieces of pizza, I'm not that hungry and just want two pieces, just cut it once down the middle.

angryinch -

I usually like thin crust pizza as opposed to a crust that's half an inch thick but Domino's thin crust is just horrible.  It's made even worse by the way they cut the thin crust pizzas.  Instead of cutting it into slices, like a normal person would cut any pizza, they cut it into these tiny little squares that takes all the joy out of eating a nice slice of pizza.  Who the hell came up with that bright idea?

That is all. 

AI, whatever made you decide on such a terrible pizza choice :( Phone Post 3.0

i'll start with the obligatory... "I'm from Jersey, so I know my pizza . . . "

out of all the chain places, i like Dominos the best

they've made improvements over the past several years in their ingredients and online ordering that make them an attractive alternative when im in a pinch

i really like their hand tossed deep dish pizzas

Seriously though, their entire ad campaign for the last few years boils down to "We aren't quite as gross as we used to be!"  Just be thankful it didn't have a bandaid in it.

It's like a communion wafer.

I had a gf whose parents hated me and knew I hated pizza, so every time I was over for dinner, they would get dominoes thin crust. Phone Post 3.0

You lie Phone Post 3.0

Little Caesar's is worse

Duh. Phone Post 3.0

Me and a couple buddies used to play disc golf every Wednesday and I'd invariably drink 10 beers then order a Domino's thin crust pizza and eat 3/4 of it which I covered in crushed red pepper.

The next day consisted of multiple hot shits with the first being a sprint from my bed to the toilet.

Back around 03 they had a double melt pizza. It was a thin crust with a layer of creamy cheese with normal thin crust pizza on top of that. It was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

You bitch about everything.

Jayn200 -

Little Caesar's is worse

This

Worse than high school cafeteria pizza Phone Post 3.0

Jayn200 -

Little Caesar's is worse

I concur. Phone Post 3.0

Thin crust dominos is my go to for chain pizza. Phone Post 3.0

Dominos needs to bring back twisty bread and Buffalo chicken kickers. Until then fuck Dominos Phone Post 3.0