Don Frye BEATS UP Dog's Son's BG!

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=21090

"--The fight with Don Frye and 'Sonny,' who was Leland Chapman's bodyguard, started when promoter Chris Salsbury told Scott Steiner that MMA promoter Phil Flathres would be in charge of paying the wrestlers. The wrestlers came to Flathers for their money. Somehow the MMA people and wrestling people were played against each other and tension developed. "Sonny" started making remarks about pro wrestling, which saw an MMA fighter/pro wrestler, Frye, telling him to shut up. Frye had been drinking and was loaded. It wound up with them going outside. 'Sonny' allegedly sucker punched Frye, bloodying him up. Frye then allegedly single legged Sonny and was punching him hard from the mount when it was pulled apart. The second confrontation in the parking lot saw Sonny knock down Frye and Sonny and Leland Chapman ran off as Scott Norton came and Frye got up. It should be noted that we've gotten many different versions and all are slightly different but this seems to be the best detailed version."

TTT

""""""""""""""i was trying to break it all up.. it wasnt his bodygaurd it was his
boxing coach....none of the fighters here got paid so we were trying to
get our money, don frye is drunk ass hell n starts talking crap..the boxing
coach a 51 year old man asked him to keep cool..don told him fuck you
lets go outside..once outside i tried to get in between them, don reaches
over me n pushes him,sonny comes over with a right hand that dropped
frye.frye is doing the drunk man walk trying to get his legs,sonny drops
him 3 more times before it gets broken up...it will be on youtube soon..
second time leland n sonny were trying to get out the door frye comes
running up to sonny n down he goes out cold this time..oh yeah none of
the fighters n wrestlers got paid..""""""""""""""

heres another side of the story

truth will set us free

If he did actually sucker punch Frye I can imagine Don's gonna dish out a world class ass beating in the near future.

ttt

I find it hard to believe that Don Frye had a little too much too drink.

LOL@Frye.. What happened to Don? He seemed to have so much respect for everything and everybody when he joined UFC so many year ago. I blame puroresu.

Scott "Flash" Norton?

No,the OTHER Scott Norton who is a pro wrestler with the exact same name.

ttt

Frye is a bad man.