Don Frye on f*cking idiot Mark Kerr

Don Frye legit is the most badass motherfucker on earth. I’m intimidated to even see that testosterone filled mustache through my TV

5 Likes

Kerr responds

2 Likes

Later

The guy doing the interview seems like an annoying twat of a fucktard, but I'll always listen to Don Frye talk, the dude is hilarious.

Suspicions of the interviewer being a douche bag confirmed when he interviewed Kerr and low key threw shade at Frye. Fuck that clown.

MMA attracts the biggest douche bag hangers on.

13 Likes

SlingBlade. If I could have anyone train me, Frye would be it.

2 Likes

IN

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

The guy doing the interview seems like an annoying twat of a fucktard, but I'll always listen to Don Frye talk, the dude is hilarious.

Suspicions of the interviewer being a douche bag confirmed when he interviewed Kerr and low key threw shade at Frye. Fuck that clown.

True. Hes a pro wrestler who does shoot interviews with wrestlers. Kind of tabloid shit. I do love that Don Frye walked over the barrel the horses drink out of, takes a big sip and spit it out. 
    Only Don Frye could do that and seem terrifying. Lol

1 Like

In

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Was thinking these exact sentiments

Hannibal gets good interview subjects, but yeah his voice annoys me.

Sidenote he sued Abdullah The Butcher for giving him Hep C.

1 Like

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Correctness.

ShanTheMan -

What's the story behind this? 

Frye also said Kerr was brought in as a trainer for Brock and was a complete waste with nonsense advice that didn't gel with what others had him working on. 

ShanTheMan -

How did Abdullah give him hep c?

ShanTheMan -

That’s right! Wasnt he almost signed to WWE and they found he had Hep C in his blood work? 

1 Like

ons ear -
ShanTheMan -

Hardcore match. I believe Abdullah stuck a bloody fork into his head. They were both gushing blood in the match. Apparently other people got it from Abdullah. 
    At the same time. You’re allowing someone to bleed all over you, you do have to take some of the responsibility. 

BostonCharm -
ons ear -
ShanTheMan -

Hardcore match. I believe Abdullah stuck a bloody fork into his head. They were both gushing blood in the match. Apparently other people got it from Abdullah. 
    At the same time. You’re allowing someone to bleed all over you, you do have to take some of the responsibility. 

I remember reading about it at the time, I think the story was that Hannibal hadn’t agreed to being cut during the match and Abdullah cut him deliberately. 

1 Like

Hannibal gets a number of interviews with MMA guys. I've noticed that he's coincidentally gotten interviews with a number of fighters that made huge waves in 1996. But he's gotten lots of early MMA big names, which is really cool.

The downside (other than his voice to some) is that he doesn't know much about the fighters and doesnt seem to prepare. So he has extremely generic questions many times that waste the interview opportunity to an extent. He also very relies heavily on questions from viewers during his live youtube interviews. In addition to that, he seems to have strong political leanings that he tries to shove in some of his interviews while asking really general questions. He also has a hard on for Ken Shamrock so tries to get fighters to talk shit on Ken whenever possible.

But bottom line, a number of nuggets do come out of these interviews anyway, so theyre usually worth watching.

2 Likes

Godamn i love don frye. That hannibal guy is the absolute worst though. 

Didnt even watch kerrs response. 

Interviewer comes from pro wrestling so don't be shocked people.