Don Jr takes selfie video while absolutely FRIED on COCAINE!

He’s like the closet version of Hunter. If Hunter and Don Jr. partied together, it would rip a hole in the space-time continuum.

13 Likes

Trump family living rent free in your head @Nytron. This man’s a billionaire, make him pay rent to be there.

61 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know what a guy on cocain looks like, I also don’t know what Don Jr. is normally like to know if this is different.

Is this what someone on cocain is like

3 Likes

Witness tampering!

1 Like

What’s new here?

Sounds like that would end in sodomy

1 Like

No lol.

Cocaine > Crack

11 Likes

Wait…is this now suddenly not ok? I’m confused since our propaganda outlets have basically defended Hunter’s use.
Getting mixed signals here

21 Likes

That is not cokehead cadence.

Cokeheads are motormouths.

Piss poor attempt at deflection.

22 Likes

I’m old enough to remember Nytron posting this:

22 Likes

Teh OG doesn’t forget

1 Like

The world: “Hunter biden is seen in a video with 20+ grams of crack cocaine on a scale, sending pictures of himself with prostitutes to his father, and much more salacious items.”

The Left: “heres a video of Don Jr. On coke…Believe me, I hang around TONS of coke heads…thats a coke head…trust me bro…”

42 Likes

Trump jr isnt running for potus.

1 Like

It is all a bunch of gay hippies and females talking about how familiar they are with coke use and then trying to villainize him for “being on coke”

5 Likes

Crazy to me how these libtards just cannot move on from Trump. Hell I voted for the guy and have no problem moving on.

DeSantis 2024!!

3 Likes

Neither is Hunter Biden

They’re both fucking druggie losers (one maybe more than the other lol)

1 Like

The right still hasn’t moved on from Hillary and it’s been like 15 years

Both present each side a demagogue they can rail against

3 Likes