Don Lemon called fake news

https://youtu.be/LulNAEeTsrc

Aaahaha gold!

i like people calling this BS out, but why do all the guys with these anti SJW youtube channels all talk in that same annoying way

gavin mciinis, that british guy, and this guy...they all talk like jackasses

In Limbo -

i like people calling this BS out, but why do all the guys with these anti SJW youtube channels all talk in that same annoying way

gavin mciinis, that british guy, and this guy...they all talk like jackasses

Meh I like diceman

surprised he didnt bust out a nipple.  

It hurts CNN so badly because its true....

disbeliever -

He's the retard who found ear plugs in ferguson and claimed they were rubber bullets 

That's hilarious

Trane - I find it hilarious how CNN gets so easily triggered by being called fake news, while Trump keeps pouring it on every chance he gets. CNN is getting owned mercilessly, love it.

CNN is now vfn...very fake news

Ttt

Later

So is there an accepted definition for Fake News?
I would say not only false news/lies, but include taking a small thing and trying to blow it way out of proportion, taking statements out of context and attributing the meaning for the worst scenario, and inserting ideas when facts are missing. (We know trumps guy talked to the Russian govt so obviously trump is involved and we will report it as such until we are proven wrong)

Could it be as simple as the guy in the video said? Taking an issue that is technically true, with actual facts but has no impact to anybody or any thing and try and make it a newsworthy story.

When I hear the word News, (In the context of media) I think of facts, big stories, life changing events, unbiased reports. The cute little stories about how someone misspoke or some silly shit was the last couple minutes of the News hour.
Not 6 hours straight of "He said mean words"