don lemon v. ami H. re: sweden

why is don lemon trying so so hard to show that there is no issue with the sweden refugee/immigrant policies? he is purposefully avoiding the truth and instead obviously trying to direct the narrative, its scary...if cnn wants to be an arm of the democratic party, thats ok, but they have to stop calling themselves a news network pretending to be unbiased

https://youtu.be/eVVufWJr464

It's Don Lemon....

Crooked News Network

He flipped out like a fairy when his beloved peaceful protesters in ferguson got rowdy near him.

Trust -

Isn't he the idiot who thought foam earplugs were rubber bullets?

Oh yes.

Lemonaides is an idiot

ttt

gokudamus - why is don lemon trying so so hard to show that there is no issue with the sweden refugee/immigrant policies? he is purposefully avoiding the truth and instead obviously trying to direct the narrative, its scary...if cnn wants to be an arm of the democratic party, thats ok, but they have to stop calling themselves a news network pretending to be unbiased

Holy crap did anyone else watch that? Lemon keeps saying a 50% increase in rape doesn't mean rape increased 50%. How can anyone be this stupid? He seems sincere so i guess he's just retarded.

It's beyond me how people take that fucking idiot seriously. He blatantly makes shit up. When he brought up the state department before the other guy said something my first thought was "i don't want to know what the us state department says I want to know what Sweden says about it."

Then he gets told the facts about Sweden and he's like meh whatever

jpm995 -
gokudamus - why is don lemon trying so so hard to show that there is no issue with the sweden refugee/immigrant policies? he is purposefully avoiding the truth and instead obviously trying to direct the narrative, its scary...if cnn wants to be an arm of the democratic party, thats ok, but they have to stop calling themselves a news network pretending to be unbiased

Holy crap did anyone else watch that? Lemon keeps saying a 50% increase in rape doesn't mean rape increased 50%. How can anyone be this stupid? He seems sincere so i guess he's just retarded.

How you interpret the stats is a very good example of bias versus critical thinking.

Let's assume that reported rape incidents have increased from 2006-2015 by 50%.  Two possibilities.

1) Muslim refugees are very rapey and raping white women

2) The amount of reported rape offences has gone up in the last 10 years (2006-15), which the agency said can be partially attributed to new legislation in 2005 that augmented the types of acts that can be classified as rape.

How could you test which is true?  Maybe compare with overall crime rate which has gone down.  Maybe compare to Germany who has taken in even more refugees which hasn't had a spike in rapes.  Maybe look at cases of violent rape in Sweden which has actually declined.  What possibilities do these 3 facts support?

Masakyst -
jpm995 -

How you interpret the stats is a very good example of bias versus critical thinking.

Let's assume that reported rape incidents have increased from 2006-2015 by 50%.  Two possibilities.

2) The amount of reported rape offences has gone up in the last 10 years (2006-15), which the agency said can be partially attributed to new legislation in 2005 that augmented the types of acts that can be classified as rape.

How could you test which is true?  Maybe compare with overall crime rate which has gone down.  Maybe compare to Germany who has taken in even more refugees which hasn't had a spike in rapes.  Maybe look at cases of violent rape in Sweden which has actually declined.  What possibilities do these 3 facts support?

The point was rape increased 50%, the guy stated Sweden no longer includes nationalities in their report, so he said this had no bearing on who committed these crimes. How can you justify Lemon's idiocy about clear cut stats.

lemon is a straight retard. first he denies the stats. then he said theres no correlation (Which is false, theres correlation but no proof of causation). then he starts throwing out strawman arguments to deflect.

I bet lemon thinks white rape gangs are going across college campuses Ass fucking every 3/4 women they come across telling them they deserve lower wages than men. 

For OP

I can't stand that motherfucker. Every time I see him I want to slap that smug look off his face.  

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/crime-statistics.html

Click on reported offenses 1950-2015, at the bottom of the spreadsheet click the option look at the data per 100k people, you can then see the number of sexual assaults etc per 100k over the years and you can see a dramatic jump starting around 2004.

jpm995 - 
Masakyst -
jpm995 -

The point was rape increased 50%, the guy stated Sweden no longer includes nationalities in their report, so he said this had no bearing on who committed these crimes. How can you justify Lemon's idiocy about clear cut stats.

Also according to this video ( I haven't looked this up) the rape classification was changed in 2005, the report is from 2005 to 2016 or whatever. even if they changed the classification, the point is moot because of it's implementation and the year the stats are recorded for

Subbed for later