Don’t forget Conor re:Adulmanap Nurmagomedov

Connor is a complete piece of shit human being, always has been. I have no doubt he's a rapist too, complete scumbag.

4 Likes

Done with Conor. Faggot.

1 Like

Everyone's so sensitive on this site. It wasnt your father. Take a deep breath and relax.

4 Likes
redruM14 -

Everyone's so sensitive on this site. It wasnt your father. Take a deep breath and relax.

Fuck off, noob 

2 Likes
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Fuck off, noob 

Lol his join date is 4 years older than yours 

3 Likes

That's extremely shitty from Conor, I thought he had offered his 'prayers'etc for Abdulmanap's recovery? 

What a scumbag thing to say.

Dontlistentome -

That's extremely shitty from Conor, I thought he had offered his 'prayers'etc for Abdulmanap's recovery? 

He did, and then he probably got hammered on whiskey, saw a video of Khabib making fun of him and thought 'I know'. We Irish are well known for making poor rash judgements, ESPECIALLY with alcohol in us. Still, no excuse for it. It was an awful thing to say. 

Connor bums me out. Zero redeemimg qualities when it comes down to it. Very similar to Jon Jones. Used to be a fan of both of them but their personalities suck. 

Yeah...as soon as I read about khabibs dad I figured this was going to be brought up. As it should be. Conor severely miscalculated this one.

1 Like
Dugs95 -
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Fuck off, noob 

You know, I used to like Conor and rooted for him during his rise to stardom. Now I can't stand seeing his name in the media.

Conor continues to prove that he's scum. 

1 Like
Dugs95 -
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Fuck off, noob 

You did see the Woodley vs Burns fight? Every retard remark about Woodley Ko'ing Burns even in the 5th round came from accounts with join dates as early as 03. You can still go view the thread, idk why you think join date guarantee's logic lol.

HillboFrateTrane -
Dead President -

Conor is a cunt. Time and perspective will show that he was just a cancer to the sport

By far the worst thing to happen to mma in history if you’re not a trendy casual fan. 

The fights and athletes used to speak for themselves. Now everything needs a bunch of bullshit WWF type hype. Pro wrestling has been a low key cancer to our culture. Made being a carnie acceptable and even endearing. 

That’s what the UFC wants.  It started with Brock, then CM Punk, Conor , etc.

conor might make some shitty decisions but UFC is to blame for the current model 

I am fan of both fighters. Tough not to be if a fan of the sport. He made two statements. One was serious and respectful and the other was his promoter persona. People should differentiate. Is it better just to be respectful? Of course but it's nothing particularly mind-blowing. 

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Fuck off, noob 

Oh, the ironing!

Everyone loves outrage. 

Get together and get outraged everyone! Yeah! 

(this comment is very likely to result in...yes...outrage)

2 Likes
Connorwinztharematch -
Dugs95 -
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Fuck off, noob 

Noobs 

“Allah sees all” just another dig at him/his religion.

Anyhow - somebody from Conor’s team must’ve told him to delete that shitty post. The thought of him sitting cozily while drunk and typing that shit up makes me want to smash a bottle over his head. How they put up with him and his narcissism is beyond me. Maybe they all get paid to be his yes-men. This fool hasn’t learned about respect and now wants to offer his condolences to Khabib? Snake.

Dontlistentome -

Oh yeah he did. Anything to make himself look better. Doesn’t fly anymore. Gaethje’s message was much more heartfelt and genuine...and they’re down to fight in Sep. As men, you just gotta know when to support one another. Having a sick father ain’t no joke. McNugget used it as an opportunity to diss khabib, then cover up and try to make himself look like a supporter. Can’t stand the guy. Fight game or not - this is reality for Khabib and his family.