Don’t understand 2nd whistleblower???

So there is a second whistleblower confirming the concerns of the initial whistleblower.  But we already have the transcripts from the call.  Why does this matter at all?

1 Like

aurora borealis

It doesn't. They realized the first leaker was caught lying about not talking to anyone before he talked to the IG, so much like the Kavanaugh hearings there will be multiple.

1 Like

its just to trigger the trumpets who are stuck pretending the whistleblower matters at this point.

But how does anyone think it's a story.  Ill Potents I think I need you on this one u sissy liberal cuck.  Help me understand

Crossing T's and dotting i's. Now they can say even if you shred all documents and complaints by the first, there is still a legal complaint properly filed over this incident. Pretty redundant, but whatever. 

The first disgruntled CIA leaker failed to create the fake outrage necessary, so they need to roll out a more "credible" disgruntled CIA leaker to try and create the fake outrage they're trying to generate. 

they already failed. It's over

3 Likes

Covering their ass. They are going to be called to testify. They have already been interviewed by the inspector general.

Better to look like a whistleblower than complicit in terms of the law.

It sounds like this 2nd person is on the National Security Council.  <-- That is scary imo

Jack Carter -

The first disgruntled CIA leaker failed to create the fake outrage necessary, so they need to roll out a more "credible" disgruntled CIA leaker to try and create the fake outrage they're trying to generate. 

Jack that's ridiculous. I can accept that you don't believe the whistleblower,or don't believe there was corrupt intent on Trump's part.

Saying that the CIA leaker has failed after Trump's IG rubber stamped the complaint is dishonest. It's in congress and has just started, there are people slated to appear this week. You know all that.

We don't have the transcript of the call

We have a summary of it

And the call is not the only thing being investigated

Jack Carter - 

^ See what I mean.

Haven't learned anything from Muh Russia gate, I see. 

youll learn a painful lesson once again. 

jimmy23 -

We have a summary of it

Expand please, what else is being investigated.  And what crime is being investigated and what improper thing was done to initiate this.  Bc the phone call certainly wasn't it 

Mackck14 -
jimmy23 -

We have a summary of it

Expand please, what else is being investigated.  And what crime is being investigated and what improper thing was done to initiate this.  Bc the phone call certainly wasn't it 

All the anwsers to these questions are in the whistleblower complaint

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/09/26/us/politics/whistle-blower-complaint.html

Mackck14 -
jimmy23 -

We have a summary of it

Perhaps you should read newspapers and stuff like that.

jimmy23 - 
Mackck14 -
jimmy23 -

We have a summary of it

Perhaps you should read newspapers and stuff like that.

To busy vertue signaling to read

1 Like
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz -  Shane has way more power Phone Post

Not much more,

just that Lamar jackson throws combos and has fought and won past 5 minutes.

Scott Blevins or Jeremy Bullock...not sure

any day now

Job protection. This person is now protected by the Whistleblower Protection Act.