Donaire mimics Mayweather, Ali, Pacquiao on mitts

Damn man, that hook!! Jeez, I forget how much power Donaire has for being such a small guy. I think everything was pretty spot on minus the Mayweather stuff. Haha.

Pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0

Haha. Reminds me of Anderson mimicking Wand, Chuck and Machida. Phone Post 3.0

Cool video. thanks

MolsonMuscles - Haha. Reminds me of Anderson mimicking Wand, Chuck and Machida. Phone Post 3.0

:) VUs to you and stop_it_right_meow. Awesome vid. Donaire's got some skills

haha never seen that video. Prety good. 

Could he mimick Rigondeaux? ;-) Phone Post

I said for many years that Donaire had the potential to be the greatest ever. He had everybit of Roy Jones physical attributes and was tall for his weight class(until he moved up). He was able to do things that I had never seen anyone do before. His hand speed combined with that huge power was deadly at 122lbs or less. He was wasted being tucked away on lowbudget cards where fans never got the chance to see him at his best. We did get to see some great performances like his KO of Montiel, but I feel like he could have accomplished so much more. He slowly became a guy who looked to land the one big hook and relied upon his power, which was his downfall. His power was great, but his speed and angles from where he threw bombs where his biggest strengths. He lost focus and it was clear against Rigandeux, that his skills where not utilized. He made some money and got a small taste of fame, and that was the begining of the downslide.

Someone on YouTube posted "He needs to mimic the old Donaire."

Gave me a good chuckle Phone Post 3.0

He's one of the best punchers I have ever seen

wandFC12 - Someone on YouTube posted "He needs to mimic the old Donaire."

Man very good points. He did get caught up and I think he fell in love with his own power but I also think he let it all get to his head. You could tell that coming into the rigo fight.

wandFC12 - Someone on YouTube posted "He needs to mimic the old Donaire."

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

wandFC12 - Someone on YouTube posted "He needs to mimic the old Donaire."

Cold, but pretty damn true. 

lol Phone Post 3.0

Brian Rule -
MolsonMuscles - Haha. Reminds me of Anderson mimicking Wand, Chuck and Machida. Phone Post 3.0

:) VUs to you and stop_it_right_meow. Awesome vid. Donaire's got some skills

Lol his Machida was excellent Phone Post 3.0

TTT