Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame

Tonight Show Oh Snap GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Weird to see all of his peers give him the ultimate respect and praise and then you come on the UG and everyone acts like Donald killed someone.

It’s okay to be happy, guys. Not everything has to be debated and picked apart.

One night after UFC Chicago I went to an after party he was at and he mean mugged me. It started outside on the street, continued in the elevator, then in the club. Later I talked to him a bit and he seemed cool.

Just my opinion but for me the hall of fame should be for the elite of the elite.

Lots of people win compete in MMA and some win a championship.

However those who are hall of fame worthy are people who defend the title many many times or who reclaim a belt after losing it. Or people who won the belt in multiple weight classes

Griffin, Bonnar, Rashad or Cerrone are not in the same universe as GSP, Anderson, Aldo, or Jones.

1 Like

I agree with that. But you’d only have 4 or 5 guys in the hall of fame, out of thousands who have competed. I think top 2% is more consistent with other halls of fame, if that’s worth anything.

Cerrone is a known quitter and bully.
dressing his kids up as props was as cringe as fuck.
maybe he got the nod as a thanks for the McGregor debacle.

He’s cur

1 Like

Nah I’d also have people who have won titles in multiple weight classes like Couture and Penn. It takes an exceptional fighter to accomplish such a feat and those 2 are definetly deserving IMHO.

Of course people like Royce and Coleman etc would also qualify for their incredible feats in the UFC as well.

To qualify in my opinion you have to be the elite of the elite and do things that even most other champions cannot come close to matching.

To me as well the smaller the hall of fame is the more credible and special it is to be a part of it.

Was also active as fuck. He debuted in the UFC in February 2011 and fought 5 times that year. Fought twice in 2012 but then from 2013 to 2017 he fought 4 times a year. I don’t know any other top 10 fighter who was that active.

1 Like