Donald Trump is the best president ever

Why are you Liberal snowflakes so offended because he is not PC? He is putting America first and letting other countries know that. We could learn a lot from a strong leader like that in Europe.

64 Likes

OP is wise, and brave.

4 Likes

Red pill

Woke

Jabroni 

4 Likes

MAGA

9 Likes
Pitbull3744 - 
brahmabull81 - He looks so wimpy and brittle without the TRT...........

I can already see him withering away. lol

Thats because he isnt stopping TRT lol he will make sure he is good before his fight.  

Careful, I think I hear LazerMMA running to his keyboard.

8 Likes
INDK - 

Waz he really on dat meth?

Sorry was being cool.

no he was not... Just a very energetic eccentric person who after driving through 15 states in 7 days and wrestling in 3 shows and attending a ppv to a baltimore house which hasn't been to in a month they are having trouble winding down from the road and the high energy of the road.....

This style of travelling used to be done when the territories were smaller, the roads were less crowded and the shows were bigger/better fans... Now adays its bumper to bumper, cell phones, and all sorts of sensory overload its tough for certain personality types to "turn off". Lets let the project play out they are doing it on their own and it will be a great case study for real life indy pro wrestling.

Agree. MAGA

1 Like

Uhhhh,

I voted for him to keep Hillary from picking the Supreme Court justices and he has done a LOT better than I expected....

But you are higher than giraffe pussy if you think he's GOAT. 

The greatest Presidents have proven their mettle in the face of our annihilation. 

4 Likes

When you have half the US after you for 4 years and all they have is he's orange and fat...yeah you're doing something right.

6 Likes

+1

1 Like

He is way better than Obama, who all the snowflakes love so much. It is crazy how someone's image can disguise someone actions so much. People don't focus on what someone actually but only if they like the guy or not. Thats dangerous.

7 Likes
Trust - 
DaveFu - 

Uhhhh,

I voted for him to keep Hillary from picking the Supreme Court justices and he has done a LOT better than I expected....

But you are higher than giraffe pussy if you think he's GOAT. 

The greatest Presidents have proven their mettle in the face of our annihilation. 

Who would you pick as best POTUS in your lifetime?  

Hmm Since 78? 

Foreign Policy? Reagan  

Domestic Policy? Bill Clinton

Now we have two parties that are allowed to burn money. 

1 Like

Wrong thread

well he is definitely in select company with the impeachement proceeding against him.

me to OP

MAGA! Trump is the leader we need. Best President in my lifetime. 

1 Like

I'm not feeling it yet. Got any more of that koolaid?

2 Likes

AMERICA FIRST!!!! 

5 Likes
Pedro Navaja -

AMERICA FIRST!!!! 

You're a hateful person

3 Likes

MEGA