Donald Trump Presidential Library

After 2020 or 2024, what will his presidential library look like?

He's not much of a reader but he definitely generates a lot of content. Twitter, executive orders, videos of his rallies, his engagements with the media, etc., definitely generate a lot of analysis and anxiety.

His out of the box thinking, comments on stuff outside of his expertise, associations with people lacking in integrity or downright criminal, and his relationships with dictators and used to be strong US allies have generated a lot of books about his stint as the president.

What would his library contain?

7 Likes

5 Likes

We shouldn't even consider wasting tax payer dollars on a Presidential library for that fuck. You're not the first to think about this, I've wondered about it myself as soon as he became President. Just think of the crazy random shit that's going to stuff that building, I thought LBJs and JFKs libraries contained lots of interesting documents and whatnot but Trumps will be just wild.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Molds of all of the pussies he's grabbed

3 Likes

Surrounded by a moat of liberal tears.

4 Likes

Save money don't put molds of pussies. Just do paintings ones allready there. Cause This is still the biggest pussy he's grabbed

1 Like

A recipe book. Winning recipes.

1 Like

Can you imagine the amount of protests that are going to call for it to not go forward? It will be vandalized by the week. 

Briscoe - 

Can you imagine the amount of protests that are going to call for it to not go forward? It will be vandalized by the week. 

I'm sure some community college will be happy to host it.

Somebody better put all of his tweets throughout his presidency into book form. 

1 Like

I bet the librarian would be a 10

1 Like

Just turn it into a hotel and make it a resort attraction (the library portion being one of them).

ReneH - 

We shouldn't even consider wasting tax payer dollars on a Presidential library for that fuck. You're not the first to think about this, I've wondered about it myself as soon as he became President. Just think of the crazy random shit that's going to stuff that building, I thought LBJs and JFKs libraries contained lots of interesting documents and whatnot but Trumps will be just wild.

LMAO!

ReneH - 

Coo coo Coo coo

What year is that?

yum yum on my tongue tongue.

LOL, don't forget his library will be in NYC. They aren't going to like that