ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

UP

LOL @ this scam

believe what you want guys

Scamming for toys? Who scams for toys? If he was asking for cash donations I can see being skeptical, but it's not like this is something new. FG has done a lot of work for St Judes. You don't have to like the guy but at least give credit where it's due.

Ok someone explain how Robert would benefit from scamming puzzles and toys? If you don't want to donate, don't, but don't hate on him for being concerned that bunch of sick kids have a decent x-mas.

ttt

ttt

TTT

Look Trey and Danzan are correct! Just post the proof and more will jump on. if this isnt a scam then why not?

FG has scammed MMA.tv before and overly TTT's his own thread.

Fearless Goat, Care to explain this one away? Whats your problem?

http://forum.onecenter.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=msg&fid=thingvolds&mid=32607

http://forum.onecenter.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=msg&fid=thingvolds&mid=32608

Rob "The Fearless Goat" Mrotek

Height: 5'8
Walking Weight: 160
Fighting Weight: 145-155
Record: 2-2(Amateur 2-1 and Pro 0-1)
Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and American Karate
Signature Move: Triangle Choke and Head Kick
Past Events: XFO 2, XFO 3, Madtown Throwdown 2, Friday Night Fights,Skating rink parkinglots 
Events: Founder and Organizer of Seminar of Champions to "benefit" (lol) St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (www.stjude.org)

i have never scammed mma.tv, and never ripped off the children of St. Judes...i dont have a "tax exempt certificate" to donate to St. Judes. Not everybody has this when they donate. There are people that donate every month, every year, and send stuff for holidays without that....I have sent cards and stuff before and we never needed that...my university has also done so.

as for those two links it is from lukebeston.net and i never posted that as you already know.

those pictures and bio are from one of my sponsors webpages as you also have going on

I also dont understand your beef with me Jake. I have always gotten along with you so I thought and when your Jake Shields Foundation came out I was one of the first to send you an email saying I wanted to help and send you stuff, and you never cared or responded.

Either way this is about St. Judes...NOT me...so either you can help...or you dont help...your decision

Will you help me with the JSF?

ttt

Looks like your help offer was never real!