donations would be appreciated

Chris Rondeau one of my friends and training partners suffered an injury this past weekend had to get med flighted into Beth Isreal Hospital. He doesnt have health insurance and is out of work. So some of the local gyms are setting up funds for people to contribute to. As of now i know of Fightzone and the Boneyard. If you could please help send any donation to the Fightzone 1057 Main St. Hanson, Ma. 02341 and make it to Chris Rondeau. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Eric Brown

-----from Mike Littlefield ------"His feeding tubes are out and he's coherant and in stable condition, which is very good news. Chris is a tough kid and I'm sure he'll pull through on his own. But if a few dollers out of our pockets can provide help and stability to one of our own, then let's do it."

you can read more about it on www.massmma.net

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT.

Sounds like a good cause...can you provide a few more details, though? What is the injury? How did it happen? How much money is needed?

andre follow this link and read the comments it somewhat explains it. i am sure there will be more to follow.

http://www.massmma.net/readMore.php?id=607

ttt

ttt

is there a paypal account set up?

ttt
best of luck

ttt

Crazy not to have health insurance. Fighter or not.

ttt

Crazy not to have health insurance. Fighter or not.

Ever see how much it costs?

no paypal as of yet i think someone is working on it

ttt

This kind of shit makes me sooo weary of fighting/training without insurance. If I had any $ I'd send it. The $.35 in my bank account won't really help any.

ttt

ttt