Done buying these crap PPV's

Admittedly I'm only really averaging every other one now a days. I'm to the point now though that unless Conor is fighting, I'll catch the highlights. It's been pure junk lately. And also, I don't know how you guys feel but not having Goldie does take something away for me. 

You say that ahead of UFC 211, which still has a few fights to be added to it:

-Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos – Heavyweight Title Fight
-Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade – Women’s Strawweight Title Fight
-Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier
-Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez
-Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
-Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis
-David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko
-Enrique Barzola vs. Gabriel Benitez
-Jarjis Danho vs. Dmitry Poberezhets

Listen to Dana when he says...

View post on imgur.com

Last night's card wasn't pure junk you dork. Highly doubt you actually watch that much MMA if you think Conor is the only thing worth watching.

Agree here with OP. There is just no viable reason to buy these events. I don't buy the Super Bowl, I surely wont be buying UFC cage fights.

I hear you. I was done five years ago myself.

Watch the Yamma instead:

YAMMA Pit Fighting - APR 11, 2008 - ATLANTIC CITY, NJ, USA

https://youtu.be/ecAdPylHT3A

Lol, what fight did it for you last night? The main event sucked. The Co-Main sucked. There was a time when I'd take the next day off work on a UFC Saturday (not all of us have weekends off). I think the problem is over saturation. I think they'd be better off cutting PPV's down to around 6 a year and stacking them. And 100% fuck you if you don't think PPV's with Conor aren't more exciting, or bring a little extra to the event. Same reason why the only boxing PPV's that sell are with Floyd. 

Last night was the first one I bought since December so I skipped 2. Would have bought 209 if Ferg/Khabib had stayed on, so they haven't been as bad as everyone likes to make it sound. Looking forward to 211!

Taco muncher - 

Apparently, Alvarez/Poirer will headline the pre-lims. I say that's horsehit. No one is paying $60 to watch Cejudo and Sergio Pettis fight.

the ufc put together 2 really shitty cards with 209 and 210, and they turned out to be just as shitty as they looked on paper! 

Nature Boy Ric Flair -

Lol, what fight did it for you last night? The main event sucked. The Co-Main sucked. There was a time when I'd take the next day off work on a UFC Saturday (not all of us have weekends off). I think the problem is over saturation. I think they'd be better off cutting PPV's down to around 6 a year and stacking them. And 100% fuck you if you don't think PPV's with Conor aren't more exciting, or bring a little extra to the event. Same reason why the only boxing PPV's that sell are with Floyd. 

Stick to fake wrasslin then boy!!!

Liyon -
Taco muncher - 

Apparently, Alvarez/Poirer will headline the pre-lims. I say that's horsehit. No one is paying $60 to watch Cejudo and Sergio Pettis fight.
The other 4 fights on main car are well worth it

PorkJackhammer - Last night"s card wasn"t pure junk you dork. Highly doubt you actually watch that much MMA if you think Conor is the only thing worth watching.

He didn't actually say he was done watching. Just not worth paying silly money. Like him or not Mcgregor delivers, even in losing, thus the gaurentee is worth his money. 

stop buying, help the poor people in your neighbourhood

211 looks solid af