Done with UFC

jonnierockets20 - Yeah I'll watch ufc 84 but not pay anymore, not worth it, its getting to one-sided; Almost liek how WWE used to do it back in the day, bring in an absolute no-name and basically guarantee a win on the superstar's side, that is what UFC i smaking people pay for? Build up one main event and just put together absolute bullshit for the rest. This happens because people buy it. Look at the other ORGS right now, doing whatever they could to gain known fighters to dtring along great events. UFC got the fighters but offer one-sided fights. Not exciting, call this thread re-occuring, call it troll, say " fuck me"; it don't bother me, but when will some of you realize you fuel the fire for this garbage.

this tard didnt watch the last ultimate fight night...dude the UFC puts the best against the best and thats fact...sure they allow a few guys some room to grow, but in the end its always the best vs the best....and anybody that argues is retarded

Tonight was a very solid show, I enjoyed it. And I'll gladly pay for the next show as well.

put the cans on the undercard and lets see some fights

Anyone claiming the UFC puts on to many cans then praises EliteXC simply can not be taken seriously.

*shakes head.

the UFC is great at wasting fucking time. pisses me off the 20 minute BS leadin to the main event. and the few minutes after the fight of bullshit and the fucking entrances of goulet and hironaka. just show as many prelims as possible. i sure am not gunna miss a UFC no matter the card, but they need to cut the bullshit and show more fights especially if they are gunna charge more money for the fights.

I bought the show and am not sorry I did. There were some important fights, and GSP and Franklin looked good, but in completely one sided bouts. But as far as a really good fight, I didn't see any.

I thought it was a great show! With the exception of the Kalib fiasco, every fight was exciting.

I think a lot of people are suffering from MMA saturation. Either that, or this card sucked. :)

Yet ANOTHER thread like this after an event.

i'm getting burned out on the crappy cards, too. will start downloading more of them instead of getting the PPVs. too much $ to watch TUF bums fight.

Problem is, AFTER TUF begin, guys just don't come to fight. They come to point, point, point run run run, point point point.

YOU ARE BEING PAID TO FIGHT, FUCKING FIGHT. If you aren't going to fight, there are PLENTY of other fighters out there that WILL FIGHT.

prof - Kirik, can we get at "Fair-Weather UFC/MMA Fan" forum going?

It can be filled with these shitty "I'm done with UFC" threads so we don't have to even look at them.

Thank you.

Signed:

- Serious , non-pussy MMA Fan

LOL @ that ^

What a dumbass. You forget that this is not a UFC / ZuffaLLC ball-licking forum.

No, this is a MMA forum, and therefore not everyone is going to get behind mediocre cards just because it has the Zuffa / UFC logo on it.

Maybe instead Kirik should turn this in to a pro-UFC fans only forum, or a Zuffa ball-licking forum? Oh wait, there is one of those already, and it is called the TUF forum.

ryan wilcox. lol ... that shit was funny.

Well I thought it was a good show, but I didn't pay for it either.

Quarry's fight was the worst and it really screwed up the event after that IMO.

XakumaX:

Then you're a brain dead zuffa zombie.

Why pay 40 dollars for something that isn't worth 5 dollars.

But it isn't really about the money is it. It's about being ripped off. Even Bill Gates doesn't want his pocket picked.

I really don't get these zuffa zombies. Are they really zombies? Isn't it in their interest to push for a better product? I guess zuffa zombies don't have a stake in anything. They're completely aimless brain-eaters.

I always purchase all of the UFCs, but last night's card was really fucking weak.

How can anyone say that was a great PPV? It was complete shit. Embarrassing IMO. St. Pierre/Serra wasn't even fight. Lutter and Franklin were both in horrible shape. They were gassing hard. And these are supposed to be your elite 185 lbs. fighters? What a joke. Quarry was funny, but I don't watch these to laugh, that fight sucked.

What I don't get is how they can put cars like bisping and Mcarthy on, but they won't show, diego or kos in their last fights.

"jonnierockets20 - This PPV started the downward slope for the UFC. I am done with it. I refuse to pay for this shit. They better get like Elite and start putting this stuff on cable because I dont think this 45 dollar shit is going to sell for much longer."

too bad for you, your done with the UFC as sooon as Bj/Sherk, Tito/Machida, and Silva/Jardine are all on the next card.....LMAO At your dumb ass. And maybe you forget that UFC airs alot of fights on Spike tv. And as soon as UFC becomes like Elite XC MMA will go bankrupt. Elite XC Has hsitty undercards and a Main event thanks to Strikeforce. Any Elite Main event that has kimbo fighting a can is worthless

I was entertained and I'm not poor.