Done with WMMA if I have to watch Carla Esparza wriggle her big dirty butt over Rose for 5 rounds

Wheres Carla’s dirty arse at?

1 Like

Came to see dirty ass.

I am sorely disappointed.

3 Likes

I understand this fight is happening because Rose lost to her and they can pump the fight as a result but really, is this the fight that should be happening?

Carla is on a 5 fight win streak with some impressive names on that list as well as a previous win over Rose. I think she has a very good shot at getting it done again.

She’s and lnp snooze fest. I hope Rose punches here face in a better position.

With the exception of Waterson and MAYBE Grasso that 5 fight win streak is not that impressive,

Rose should win, over 5 rounds Carla may land some takedowns but Rose is dangerous off her back and the times Carla don’t land takedowns, she is in constant trouble on her feet. Rose by KO rd 3

sailor moon haters gonna hate GIF

1 Like

Blocked

2 Likes

fireworks GIF

Yan wasn’t an impressive win? Or Marina?

You said “impressive names.”

1 Like

Well, going by Marina and Yan’s records they are impressive names. Especially so by WMMA standards lol.

Looks like i have to do this myself.

wrestling humiliation GIF

Oh Lord, what I wouldn’t give to be in the same bathroom as Carla as she empties her bowels into a transparent toilet the following day after an all you can eat Fajita buffet. You know that woman can wolf down some calories on par with any UG’er. She’s honed her colon for years now to near maximum capacity for a human female. What a delight it would be to have my nostrils filled with her aromatic monster turds.

1 Like

You already did this. Bad form. Nerd.

I thought Marina beat Carla.