Dong Hyun Kim is going to violate Dan Hardy

This will be a submission rape fest of epic proportions that will leave the pillowfisted UK fanboys crying once again

I'm not so sure of that.

I like both guys but Hardy has the ability to end it quickly while Stun Gun is going to have to G&P him a bit.

I am leaning towards Hardy but I wouldn't be surprised if the Donger won it..

This fight was announced? That just took the UK card to a new level of interest. :D

Edit. Whoh, Bisping vs Kang? Nice.

Finally Stun Gun will have his coming out party as a top ten welterweight

After the Marcus Davis fight I see Dan Hardy in a new light.  Repsect.  I don't see him getting beaten badly by anyone except for MAYBE the very top WW's (like GSP and one or two others).  If he keeps improving even that may not be true for long.

Hardy has earned our repsect in the Octagaon.

Crooklyn - This isn't as lopsided as you think, and Hardy is legit.  I'm taking the Outlaw.

Hardy is legit but the Dong is a nightmare matchup for hardy who had favorable matchups in his last two fights with Davis and markham, he wont make it out of three in this one

TheTrollSmasher - This will be a submission rape fest of epic proportions that will leave the pillowfisted UK fanboys crying once again

LOL AT YOU!!!!!!! HATER!!!!

I like Hardy, but I think Stun Gun is a step up in competition compared to Davis.

Stun Gun via dec.

Hardy by decision

Crooklyn - This isn't as lopsided as you think, and Hardy is legit.  I'm taking the Outlaw.

correct

ITasteMenstrualFlorian -  USA Hating on brits is getting boring now.

was it ever interesting? or was it just sad?

o Ya the USA started all of this

TheTrollSmasher - o Ya the USA started all of this

LMFAO!!!

I don't think Hardy has the ground skills to match up with the Dong.

all of what??

Yes.

Nationalism is the root of all wars.

Couldn't care less what someones nationality is.

I don't like Bisping because he cam across as a douche (whether he really is or not, I wouldn't know but he certainly came across as one)

But I really like Dan Hardy.

ill take kim by brutal florian style elbows and judo pedigree...

"they started it mommy!!!!"

very mature

I think Dan takes him out. Kim isn't the one to stop Hardy and it kind of sucks that they put him with a guy he probably can't rile up.