Dong Hyun Kim is going to violate Dan Hardy

How can anyone bet against HARDY in this?

Hardy will control the stand-up.

Dong lacks the experience...

There's no way Dong is as strong as Davis and Davis couldn't control Hardy properly...even if he can, Hardy hasn't been subbed in over 4yrs....

It could well be a war of the ELBOWS...some great GIF's of Dongs elbows...and just look at what Hardy did to Davis with Elbows...

WAR HARDY...war of elbows!

NoPlacebo - I think Dan takes him out. Kim isn't the one to stop Hardy and it kind of sucks that they put him with a guy he probably can't rile up.

kim is a good fighter but hardy doesn`t need to rile up every opponent... davis was just an easy target.. ie takes himself too seriously

Elbows + Judo = Death

trollsmasher.. i have already challenged you to a bet over the bisping/kang fight(which you still haven`t replied to)
if you want to double up on this fight?.. im game!!!!

put your money where your mouth is!

$400($200 per fight) + 6mnth- 1 yr scrn

im serious!! ill buy a blue name if thats whats required! (good investment!!.. easy money!!lol)

ttt

TTT

He's running scared ramit. Sad really.

smoogy - 

Elbows + Judo = Death

beautiful elbow wow.

ttt for tucking

ramit upper - trollsmasher.. i have already challenged you to a bet over the bisping/kang fight(which you still haven`t replied to)

sorry guys! it`s getting late therefore i have bedroom duties to attend to.. so please bump this thread!!!

there are some bigmouthed bisping haterz about(although things have gone strangly quiet for some reason?)

i want their cash!!!!!

BUMP!!!!

ramit upper - trollsmasher.. i have already challenged you to a bet over the bisping/kang fight(which you still haven`t replied to)

i wouldnt bet u a dollar or my sn u have been here for about 2 months and have less then 100 posts sorry

i doubt he even has that much money

Defenestrator - Hardy unlike Bisping is legit.

last time i checked you can be legit and still lose to a great fighter. Not talking about bisping ofcourse he was overhyped but when Dong chokes out Hardy it wont make Dan any less legit.

ITasteMenstrualFlorian -  USA Hating on brits is getting boring now.

Brits hating on any fighter that faces a brit fighter is getting boring.

Americans just get behind the good fighters, no matter what the nationality is.

TheTrollSmasher - 

i wouldnt bet u a dollar or my sn u have been here for about 2 months and have less then 100 posts sorry

i will buy a blue name if you accept the bet!

i can easily aquire 100 or more posts!!

are you tucking??

TheTrollSmasher - 

if you have the balls to back up your mouth i will pre-pay the cash by pay-pal to an independant party!(1 week before the fight)

JCMcGee - 
There's no way Dong is as strong as Davis and Davis couldn't control Hardy properly...

Yes, there is a way Dong is stronger than Davis in functional things like the clinch and would be able to control Hardy properly since Dong is a grappler/judoka and Davis is not.

This is a great matchup between 2 up and coming WWs from Europe and Asia respectively and who have different styles.

It will also be a nice test for Hardy who was losing to Yoshiyuki Yoshida in CR and Kim and Yoshida are pretty similar styles and builds.