DONG ROBBED!

fairly boring fight but i gave it to Dong 29-28

Dong 29-28. Karo looked like utter shit.

Should have been a win for Dong I think. I was happy to see Karo fighting again though. I didn't think he'd be fighting for a while

Dong won.

Nah, I picked and was cheering for Dong - but I gave Karo Rounds 2 and 3. Dong didn't do shit.

DREAM - Agreed, the domination in the 1st by Dong was more impressive than anything Karo did the entire fight.

This a correct but by the 10 point must system the fight should have been ruled a draw.

How can anyone score round 3 for karo. Round 2 i understand but what did he do in round 3? he failed to complete a single takedown attempt the entire fight. A takedown and the other fighter getting right back up onto karo's back doesnt = karo winning the round

ROBBED!

DECISIONS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought Dong, did enough to secure the victory, oh well.... you never know how those kooky judges will score the fight.

Big time robbery

I thought Dong won

Karo should have lost for lack of heart alone. Mouthpiece bullshit, weird upkick to clearly grounded opponent, spending the entire 3rd round looking for a single throw to impress the pundits.

Dong should have won 29-28.

He owned in Rd 1 and did more in Rd 3.

Dong won. It was fairly close, but Dong deserved the win.

i'm not a Karo fan, so i was rooting for Dong. but i couldn't pick a winner in that one. that was as close to a tie as i've seen.

draw to me. dong was a hair better

total robbery...

also how did they stand the fight up when dong got illegally kicked in the face?

the dong is strong in this thread

i have no idea what the judges were thinking in giving karo the win...ok, he pulled off a nice judo throw and then did nothing with it once he got on top...i guess they thought that looked cool so they gave him in the win?/fuck that, DOng beat Karo hands down..

I scored it 29-28 for dong. Dong needs to start working on his GnP and start lifting more.

I don't think Karo did anything in a fight that awarded him a fight. He looked horrible.