Donny Trump threatened China today...not good...

Can't see this ending very well. The Chinese are hyper aggressive and hate being threatened. At least we got Mad Dog Mattis seeing over things from a war standpoint....thoughts?

http://nyp.st/2nMgBsM

You sound like a woman

Milford Cubicle - 

You sound like a woman

Every god damned time!

We need a huge war. Too many people and no enemy. We're already turning on each other bad.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!! NUKE EVERYTHING AMD EVERYONE!!!!

Trump to China: If you don’t solve North Korea, we will

WASHINGTON – President Trump delivered a stern warning for Chinese President Xi Jinping in advance of their first presidential meeting this week at Mar-a-lago: contain North Korea, or else the United States will.

“Well if China is not going to solve North Korea, we will. That is all I am telling you,” Trump told the Financial Times in an interview published online Sunday.

North Korea’s nuclear program and US-China trade relations are expected to top the agenda when the leaders meet Thursday and Friday at Trump’s Florida resort.

Trump campaigned against unfair Chinese trade policies and their “rape” of America and has already ticked off government officials by talking with Taiwan’s leader and violating the longstanding “One China” policy.

But in the interview Trump sounded an optimistic tone for a grand bargain with President Xi.

“I have great respect for him. I have great respect for China,” Trump said. “I would not be at all surprised if we did something that would be very dramatic and good for both countries and I hope so.”

If left unchecked, the Trump administration believes North Korea’s nuke program could soon threaten the United States...........

http://nypost.com/2017/04/02/trump-to-china-if-you-dont-solve-north-korea-we-will/

Good kill that pot belly pig

China runs NK. It's time they handle shit.

More of a threat to NK in my opinion.

Threatened North Korea, not China

Wölfie66 -
808dvs - I owe no allegiance to any political party.

However, I am an american and I owe my allegiance to this country . That being said, we have to do something about North Korea NOW.

They have been sabre rattling for so long, that most of the american public have become numb to their threats. Unfortunately, they aren't fucking around anymore.

Trump is absolutely correct. Or we can do nothing until the supreme leaders nukes are inbound.

This isn't Iraq and phantom WMDs. This is for real.
So you are volunteering to go fight then right? Or are you waiting for others to go fight and die in your place because "we" need to do something?
What a retard response from wolf. Does dvs know how to fly a bomber? No need to send in troops. Ridiculous previous administrations have let Nk get out of control.

How the hell is that a threat to China!?! Thoughts? Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

My grandfather fought in the Korean War and stated most ever enemy combatant was a Chinese man. 

China's bond with NK seems to run deeper than many of us realize 

not really. north koreans are stuck in a dictatorship, and so is china. essentially, north korea is a buffer for china vs. the south. considering that they are different ethnic groups, north koreans feel more akin to south koreans. or else you'd see escapees settling in china or taiwan.

Milford Cubicle -

You sound like a woman

First post nails it.
Fuck China, theyve been fucking us for years like a dirty whore. They need to be woke and it's way overdue. There isn't going to be any war- What they are doing is one of the first rules of negotiation-coming from a position of strength. Trump wrote fucking books on negotiating, say what you will about him, but he's pretty fucking good at it. Just like with Mexico, all of a sudden, they are talking about that wall, arent they?

VHStapefan - 
Wölfie66 -
808dvs - I owe no allegiance to any political party.

However, I am an american and I owe my allegiance to this country . That being said, we have to do something about North Korea NOW.

They have been sabre rattling for so long, that most of the american public have become numb to their threats. Unfortunately, they aren't fucking around anymore.

Trump is absolutely correct. Or we can do nothing until the supreme leaders nukes are inbound.

This isn't Iraq and phantom WMDs. This is for real.
So you are volunteering to go fight then right? Or are you waiting for others to go fight and die in your place because "we" need to do something?
What a retard response from wolf. Does dvs know how to fly a bomber? No need to send in troops. Ridiculous previous administrations have let Nk get out of control.

Why is that a retarded response?

It's perfectly appropriate. The fact is that most people who want war, are not soldiers. They are people who buy into whatever propaganda is out there.

The fact is that fat cat corporatists and politicians are the ones who push for war. It's a way of making profit.

Who suffers? The men and women of the military.

Trump was a big pussy who dodged drafts because Daddy was very wealthy. And now he will send people to kill or be killed? Pathetic.

War is a racket, fellas.

Any threat to NK, is a direct threat to China.

The moment bombs are launched, who the fuck is going to be responsible for the 25 million poor, uneducated, brainwashed Korean folk? They will go directly into China, and this is something that they dont want to deal with.

toelocku - Good kill that pot belly pig

They need China to effectiely move against NK dumbass. China is the one thing propping up the NK government and economy because of they financial and goods trade they keep, and all the illegal market activity they supervise and enable. 

US can't just move militarily against NK from their current position, without completely destroying SK and their current partnerships in the area. And they can't use economic sanctions effectively without the aid of China. This is stupid. 

US should be pushing China to see how fucked NK is and how much they can gain from turning against them as well -- China hates volatility and has already been turning on NK inr ecent years. 

But I'm sure this is just 33.45D chess like the Taiwan incident was, and I'm sure this won't end in the same embarassment as that one. 

MattyECB -
toelocku - Good kill that pot belly pig

They need China to effectiely move against NK dumbass. China is the one thing propping up the NK government and economy because of they financial and goods trade they keep, and all the illegal market activity they supervise and enable. 

US can't just move militarily against NK from their current position, without completely destroying SK and their current partnerships in the area. And they can't use economic sanctions effectively without the aid of China. This is stupid. 

US should be pushing China to see how fucked NK is and how much they can gain from turning against them as well -- China hates volatility and has already been turning on NK inr ecent years. 

NK is also a "buffer" between Glorious China and capatalist dogs of South Korea and Japan.