dont advertise your 18th bday party on socialmedia

Once inside the house, Garcia said, one suspect fired his gun into the air "in apparent appreciation of music"

Who here has not shot their gun when they hear good music?

> "They was too old to be in here. This was a high school party," Boulden said as she stood in front of the house Sunday, adding that "they knew they wasn't supposed to bring guns inside."

THEY is a plural...so that means you use WERE not WAS.
Once is a mistake, but twice within basically the same sentence, wtf.

jkd_guy - >Once inside the house, Garcia said, one suspect fired his gun into the air "in apparent appreciation of music"

> "They was too old to be in here. This was a high school party," Boulden said as she stood in front of the house Sunday, adding that "they knew they wasn't supposed to bring guns inside."

I heard Onyx once and was inspired to throw my guns in the air and buck, buck like I just didn't care.

That led to the people in the upstairs apartment dodging bullets.

As for social media and 18th birthday parties?

Who hasn't crashed a few of those with sixers of Mikes Hard, a few bottles of Boone's Farm and a digital camera? Phone Post

If you have a bouncer at a house party there will always be problems. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
jkd_guy - >Once inside the house, Garcia said, one suspect fired his gun into the air "in apparent appreciation of music"

I heard Onyx once and was inspired to throw my guns in the air and buck, buck like I just didn't care.

That led to the people in the upstairs apartment dodging bullets.

As for social media and 18th birthday parties?

Who hasn't crashed a few of those with sixers of Mikes Hard, a few bottles of Boone's Farm and a digital camera? Phone Post

I'm betting most of the OG has crashed a Sweet 16 party or two.

This is a surprisingly suburban part of Houston which is weird. Goons will be goons though.

When your high school party needs a bouncer patting down for guns, that is a sign you shouldn't be having that party in the first place. Idiots Phone Post 3.0

KingJamesCodpiece - You can't invite Simon Phoenix to a party and expect trouble not to happen
Lol! Phone Post

I hope parents sue facebook and twitter for leading to this incident. Dats not right

I wonder if she'll advertise the vigil at her house on social media? Phone Post 3.0

Mario Luigi - When your high school party needs a bouncer patting down for guns, that is a sign you shouldn't be having that party in the first place. Idiots Phone Post 3.0

I'll say! I've been to many wild parties in my young years... but never with bouncers patting people for guns!

"Open house" parties happened way before FB and the web, and almost always ended in a disaster for the place. Won't people ever learn? Some organized them as a form of revenge so the place indeed ended up trashed.

If you do it willingly, in a hood full of criminals and guns, then it's a tad hard to have sympathy for you, 18th BDay or not.

will take note lol Phone Post

2nd post answers all questions

GnP Sonnen - If you have a bouncer at a house party there will always be problems. Phone Post

This, especially when it's an older brother, who is gangly and like 2 years older than the kids going.

I remember a halloween high school party when i was in sr year, the bouncers were friends of the mother, so like 4-5 40+ year old men, pretty big guys but i think they were drinking as well.

It was a big house, and was supposed to be a big party, so of course, through word of mouth you get some friends of friends going, and some older kids showing up that thought they were tough.

I'm pretty sure a few fights broke out, and people weren't allowed upstairs in the house, but the back yard got trashed.

And this is probably one of the nicer schools, and definitely nicest areas in the city.

“They was too old to be in here. This was a high school party,” Boulden said as she stood in front of the house Sunday, adding that “they knew they wasn’t supposed to bring guns inside.”

She says this like it is not big deal.... haha, it's ok they have guns, but they just can't bring them inside.

Unreal...

I be picturing white people until i read that. Phone Post

Dat party. Phone Post

Honor students, youths Phone Post 3.0

jcblass - “They was too old to be in here. This was a high school party,” Boulden said as she stood in front of the house Sunday, adding that “they knew they wasn’t supposed to bring guns inside.”

She says this like it is not big deal.... haha, it's ok they have guns, but they just can't bring them inside.

Unreal...
Like the Wild West. And lol at having to pat people down for guns at a high school party. Wow. Phone Post 3.0

Mrbrownfolks - This is a surprisingly suburban part of Houston which is weird. Goons will be goons though.
Cypress Springs is turning to shit. Phone Post