Don't blow snow in Garys yard

I love gary. He sounds like one of the jerky boys if they were the troll victim. Phone Post 3.0

cameraman is a massive douche

pud12 - I like Gary

He's a man of principle

Thank you

Lines were crossed

Sometimes a man has to make a stand

angryinch - 

Gary's a little too high strung and his neighbor seems like an antagonistic passive aggressive douchebag.  Crazy meets asshole.  

One cup of coffee too many and suddenly I'm the bad guy?!?

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

GaryG -
angryinch - 

Gary's a little too high strung and his neighbor seems like an antagonistic passive aggressive douchebag.  Crazy meets asshole.  

One cup of coffee too many and suddenly I'm the bad guy?!?

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
Lol its Gary himself Phone Post 3.0

I think Gary might have a point. The place where douchey cameraman was blowing the snow leads to a gate. There is probably a path there that Gary had cleared and now this guy is blowing snow onto it.

DON'T TOUCH MY CAN Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - 
Nitecrawler - I gotta side with Gary on this one. Dude filming seemed like an antagonistic chode.

Dude filming doesn't have a recycle can so he puts shit in Gary's can. Gary seems like a nerd that will eventually snap, and is proud of the house he owns, what's his is his. Seems like he doesn't like people fucking with his shit.

Good on Gary. Phone Post 3.0

This. I hate guys like him. I hope he fucks with the wrong psycho and gets the beating he deserves and we get to see it.

I dropped to guard off camera

Video boy got the message

And for the record, I was right in the middle of a meditation session (I'm a yoga instructor) when I noticed out of the corner of my eye that snow was getting blown across the property line!?!

WTF

Lol I side with crazy Gary, cameraman was a douche Phone Post 3.0

I went to my Dad's house a few months ago, when I was walking up the path I noticed he was looking intensely out the kitchen window. I asked him what he was doing, he said some "bastard" keeps filling his trash bin with shit and he was looking for who it was.

A couple of days later I went to see him again, he proceeded to tell me that he had found the culprit. My dad knew where he stayed, so he took the contents of the bin, chapped the guys door and as he answered my dad threw the contents over the guys garden. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - I went to my Dad's house a few months ago, when I was walking up the path I noticed he was looking intensely out the kitchen window. I asked him what he was doing, he said some "bastard" keeps filling his trash bin with shit and he was looking for who it was.

A couple of days later I went to see him again, he proceeded to tell me that he had found the culprit. My dad knew where he stayed, so he took the contents of the bin, chapped the guys door and as he answered my dad threw the contents over the guys garden. Phone Post 3.0

How does one chap a guys door?

cdmontgo -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - I went to my Dad's house a few months ago, when I was walking up the path I noticed he was looking intensely out the kitchen window. I asked him what he was doing, he said some "bastard" keeps filling his trash bin with shit and he was looking for who it was.

How does one chap a guys door?

Scottish for knocked in the door. Phone Post 3.0

teamgary Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - #teamgary Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

Gary is right.

Did you see all that fucking snow plastered against his house?

Camera guy is a gigantic cunt.

Hope Gary murdered that guys whole family. Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - Gary had a point I think.

Lol Phone Post 3.0
I'm with Gary. I would have rag dolled the cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Hope Gary murdered that guys whole family. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Hope Gary murdered that guys whole family. Phone Post 3.0
I mean, I can't entirely disagree with this. Phone Post 3.0