Don't Drive High!!!

It's still a DUI
lol

You're not the boss of me. 

I do what I want. 

I used to but once it was made legal I stopped.

Captain CargoShorts - 

I do what I want. 

Boom.

Thread just turned into a nightmare for OP.

Be surprised if he rebounds from it.

Drugs are bad umkay.

Good PSA.

If you're high you really need to do everyone a favor and stay off the robes.

Robes?
Rogues?
Roads?
Roooods....
Ro-ads..
Rooow-ads....

that's sort of a weird word isn't it?

Very. very freaky.

At least it's an honest message. There are so many drivers at any given time selfishly putting other innocent people at risk selfishly. If the general public really knew how many it would be staggering.

Gordon_Gekko - 

If you're a girl under the age of twelve, and you're high on marijuana, don't ride your bike.

BillyRayChubbs -
It's still a DUI lol

Dude, I don’t know if you realized this... but that guy (in the suit) at like 1 seconds into the video looks JUST like the dude in your mini thumbnail pic!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?utm_term=.aac71059692e

A new study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration finds that drivers who use marijuana are at a significantly lower risk for a crash than drivers who use alcohol. And after adjusting for age, gender, race and alcohol use, drivers who tested positive for marijuana  were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.

Saltine American -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?utm_term=.aac71059692e

A new study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration finds that drivers who use marijuana are at a significantly lower risk for a crash than drivers who use alcohol. And after adjusting for age, gender, race and alcohol use, drivers who tested positive for marijuana  were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.

I believe that. I also believe they are significantly more likely to be involved in a crash than drivers not under the influence of anything. In other words, it's wrong and selfish and should not be minimized.

Captain CargoShorts -

I do what I want. 

I thought you sucked all those dicks for the money.

We Are All One Mean Species - BRC is a credit to his race.

lol wtf?

Yeah the human race..

Years ago my buddy made a nationally-aired radio PSA for The Partnership for a Drug Free America and used my old band’s song in it. The premise was that the daughter was jamming the tunes too loud, and he dad gives her the business, but when she asks her dad about getting high he turns her music back up to avoid the question.

buddie -
Saltine American -

I believe that. I also believe they are significantly more likely to be involved in a crash than drivers not under the influence of anything. In other words, it's wrong and selfish and should not be minimized.
"were no more likely to crash than who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving"

Its not a good idea, but ive seen plenty of sober people who drive very shitty to the point of it being dangerous.

As long as people are able to access their phones while driving that will continue to be the most dangerous shit on the road. Im not advocating for dui, fuck that, im just sayin...

We Are All One Mean Species - BRC is a credit to his race.

SN doesn’t check out

MMAdotCOM -

How come you don't result cancer patients for pain killers for DUI? Just weed?

If you have pain and take the proper amount of pain medication, it makes you feel relatively normal, not high.

That said, if you aren't driving sober d/t prescribed medication, that is still a DUI.

scrapdo -
MMAdotCOM -

How come you don't result cancer patients for pain killers for DUI? Just weed?

If you have pain and take the proper amount of pain medication, it makes you feel relatively normal, not high.

That said, if you aren't driving sober d/t prescribed medication, that is still a DUI.

Some pain meds eve say right on the bottle: "Do not drive or operate heavy machinery"

"Driving while ability impaired" they call it iirc. If you have a cast on your arm and it makes you drive all crazy, you can get pulled over and ticketed. Not just while in drugs. In NY state i think you can get a ticket if you are too tired too.