Don't forget to be super critical of Thurman..

... for getting wobbled by Diaz!

That said, Khan v Thurman , my God, make it happen!! Phone Post 3.0

Dude both have incredible hand speed and suspect defense. Would be a great fight.

That being said at least Thurman got Diaz out of there. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I give the edge to Thurman for sure.

Shame about the ending, Diaz was really giving it a go. He would have stuck in there while he had a punchers chance, he looked ready to go out on his shield but the rib injury changed all that.

Tough assignment for Khan next week also. Collazo no mug and reminded everyone he can dig a bit last time out. I remember Hatton saying Collazo power was an unexpected factor. Hatton, like Khan, also welcomed to 147 by Luiz Collazo.

Hopefully the fight happens but I don't think it will this year, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - Yeah I give the edge to Thurman for sure.

Shame about the ending, Diaz was really giving it a go. He would have stuck in there while he had a punchers chance, he looked ready to go out on his shield but the rib injury changed all that.

Tough assignment for Khan next week also. Collazo no mug and reminded everyone he can dig a bit last time out. I remember Hatton saying Collazo power was an unexpected factor. Hatton, like Khan, also welcomed to 147 by Luiz Collazo.

Hopefully the fight happens but I don't think it will this year, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
Even though Khan doesn't hold a world title he's got bigger and better things to move on to if he wins next weekend!!

Thurman is a dangerous fight with the speed and ko power I could see khan having a hard time with Thurman... I see Khan edging it out though Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -

Even though Khan doesn't hold a world title he's got bigger and better things to move on to if he wins next weekend!!

Thurman is a dangerous fight with the speed and ko power I could see khan having a hard time with Thurman... I see Khan edging it out though Phone Post 3.0
Honestly, I can sit here and make a case for Khan against anyone, even Floyd.

He could tool One Time all ends up and I wouldn't be surprised.

If he's fighting, im watching... and my money is usually on him. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
bricht07 -

Honestly, I can sit here and make a case for Khan against anyone, even Floyd.

He could tool One Time all ends up and I wouldn't be surprised.

If he's fighting, im watching... and my money is usually on him. Phone Post 3.0
I agree! After khan fought maidana I believed he could be the one who has the tools and style to cause problems for Floyd!
Although I thought Hatton would be to much for Floyd and I was proved very wrong in that instance Phone Post 3.0

Khan has too many weaknesses. His chin is well know for its inability to get touched with Amir's legs going rubber. Amir has some serious deficiencies in his defense also. And last is his boxing IQ. He doesn't always fight the smartest, and this gets him in trouble. Yes he has a lot of tools offensively, and he hS been blessed with great speed and good power. I just think he hasn't been able to get the most out of what he has been blessed with naturally.

He took bombs flush on the chin from Maidana and Garcia, recovered and got himself back into it.

His chin isn't really the issue, it's very much his brain that's the issue. Phone Post 3.0

As tough as Thurman appears, I would take porter over him at this point. Porter is tough strong and comes to fight and most importantly is still humble, Thurman is starting to believe his own hype. Have to actually beat someone first. Porter by virtue of breaking down and getting paulie out of there is worlds ahead of him Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - As tough as Thurman appears, I would take porter over him at this point. Porter is tough strong and comes to fight and most importantly is still humble, Thurman is starting to believe his own hype. Have to actually beat someone first. Porter by virtue of breaking down and getting paulie out of there is worlds ahead of him Phone Post 3.0
I agree, but to Thurman's credit he was sparring the likes of Jeff Lacy and Winky Wright when he was 15 years old. Also he did get rid of Diaz much easier than Porter did both times. Phone Post 3.0