Dont forget Trump already defeated the Pope

As much as we consider Hillary and now Biden to be Trump's main rivals, he's already overcome the person who commands the most loyalty of anyone on Earth.

When this cross-over event happened, people didnt know what the hell to expect. 

But Trump did. 

He knew that even the Bishop of Rome couldnt stump him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3454720/Popes-comments-Trump-not-personal-attack-papal-spokesman.html

When Trump appointed Newt Gingrich's mistress to be Ambassador to the Vatican, you knew the Catholic Church was his bitch.

1 Like

^thats pretty bad

Ive alwats hated how people think marriage is burger king

Funny how they called Trump "not Christian" yet by objective standards, the Roman catholic church is not Christian.

^well tbats both abusrd and a boring played-out trope thats been done 1000 times.

But since Im a glutton for punishment......

"sola scriptura" is itself non-biblical.

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's"

The Pope must be really scared of Trump!

Moke -

Funny how they called Trump "not Christian" yet by objective standards, the Roman catholic church is not Christian.

Enlighten us - what is a Christian by 'objective standards'?

This should be entertaining

^no it'll just be a way of hijacking the thread

HELWIG -

^thats pretty bad

Ive alwats hated how people think marriage is burger king

But you love thrice married adulterer trump

EazyG -
Moke -

Well for one, Christ was the untimate Lamb and paid for all sin. It is not for priests to take your confession and forgive you. What a crock of fucking shit.

Moke - 
EazyG -
Moke -

Well for one, Christ was the untimate Lamb and paid for all sin. It is not for priests to take your confession and forgive you. What a crock of fucking shit.

Hey boys, we have a theological scholar here. Get ready to get schooled.

Moke -
EazyG -
Moke -

The Peace of Westphalia said you were supposed to calm down about that stuff.

Moke - 
EazyG -
Moke -

As much as Im WOWED by your theological brilliance, confessing one's sins to the group was already an established practice amongst the earliest believers.

If that is your bridge to die on, I mean........

lol have fun. Religion is the very LAST thing I'll argue about. I was just pointing out that the pope is goddamned fucking hypocrite piece of shit.

You want a scholar, look to hedwig. He's the street level expert who speaks for God. He's better and more knowledgeable than the rest of us.

I’d piss on the pope If given the chance. Probably not really cause I don’t want him to see my pecker and try to touch it. But then I’d demand to see what secret files they’re hiding in the Vatican 

HELWIG - 

^well tbats both abusrd and a boring played-out trope thats been done 1000 times.

But since Im a glutton for punishment......

"sola scriptura" is itself non-biblical.

LOLWUT?

The so-called 'Pope' is an invention of the Roman Catholic sect, along with the pantheon of saints/demi-gods and the pagan idol worship of Terra Mater/Mary.