Don't like Spyware?

well, it's payback time!

"Hey folks... if you've ever had trouble with pop-up screens, spyware and trojans from nameless cowards, here's some good news! Thousands of people have been hit with the "look2me.com" spyware from a company called "NicTech Networks" lately. Trouble is, the NicTech Network website won't tell you who or where they are. Just what you'd expect from a company involved in stealth internet advertising.

I had about all I could stand today... I did some research and found the company was apparently operating out of a house in Apple Valley, Minnesota. After more research I located two phone numbers for the company's contact and called them. Boy, were they ticked off! They tried several times to cut me off, but not before I informed them that I'd be publishing their names and other information on the internet. If you've had trouble with this company here's how to call them and "spread the love"...

Tim Nichols, NicTech Networks, 14551 Europa Way, Apple Valley, MN 55124 and the phone number is 952-432-7749. Be sure to express your "gratitude" for their spyware!

Fight Back!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuckin sweet dude, good job, post that on several forums, hopefully some script kiddie will DOS them or deface their shitty site to piss them off somemore

ttt

GOOD JOB!!!

I left a message! why not

Those gator fucks suck ass.

I've removed their shit part by part from many a machine.

lol, it would be funny if this was all an elaborate con, and it turns out the number and name is just that of some schmoe who pissed off someone.

lol, it would be funny if this was all an elaborate con, and it turns out the number and name is just that of some schmoe who pissed off someone.That was the first thing I thought of. The copy/paste he posted SCREAMS hoax-based denial of service attack.But, a quick search on NicTech Networks reveals that it is indeed a spyware producer, and the name and address at least are real. link