"Don't Listen to Amateur BIG WINS"---Experts

Jason - 

I think there could have been balance. He could have enjoyed life more and done more, but still had peace of mind of financial freedom. Sounds like a waste of life to me

This ^^ karasu just uses hyperbole and glosses over the point you and I brought up

BradGluckman - 
Jason - 

I think there could have been balance. He could have enjoyed life more and done more, but still had peace of mind of financial freedom. Sounds like a waste of life to me

This ^^ karasu just uses hyperbole and glosses over the point you and I brought up

LOL I just share with you the FACTS which you have obviously choose to ignore instead of recognize the potential benefit found in these FACTS of information which I have presented here.

karasu - 
BradGluckman - 
Jason - 

LOL I just share with you the FACTS which you have obviously choose to ignore instead of recognize the potential benefit found in these FACTS of information which I have presented here.

That's exactly what you did saving just to save is wrong you need to save for a purpose

karasu - 
BradGluckman - 
Jason - 

"hy·per·bo·le
h??p?rb?l?/Submit
noun
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."----google definition

.........NOTHING I have said is a exaggeration hyperbole! I have present only FACTS which is confirmed via the article. Everything I have said should be considered for its literal potential benefit.

karasu - 
BradGluckman - 
karasu - 
MasonJar - 
ptper - What good is 8 million dollars if you never enjoy it?

he probably enjoyed NOT having a financial stress and debt ;)

You can't save just to save there should be a purpose now if donating to the community was his good for him otherwise he could have used that savings to make his life more enjoyable

"he could have used that savings to make his life more enjoyable"-----

yeah, he should have instead enjoy the life and bought a THOUSANDS $$$ gun collections or every new release of a I-thing......and then he could worry about lose the job, illness, foreclosure, rent INCREASE.........

Hyberbole ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ there is a balance

BradGluckman - 
karasu - 
BradGluckman - 
Jason - 

That's exactly what you did saving just to save is wrong you need to save for a purpose

ha, 'saving just to save' so you don't have to worry the financial stress......RENT RAISE when renew the lease.......housing foreclosure.....etc....is WRONG?????

BIG LOL @ that nonsense thinking! All the time people complain the "don't have the $$$" and saving is wrong? They go the cinema, buy the news I-things release.....and complain don't have the $$$.

a reasonable $300 each month saved = $8 MILLION!

$300 too much? How about get the economy phone and plan and save $100 each month and then don't have to complain "don't have the $$$" ;)

BradGluckman - 
karasu - 
BradGluckman - 
karasu - 
MasonJar - 

he probably enjoyed NOT having a financial stress and debt ;)

You can't save just to save there should be a purpose now if donating to the community was his good for him otherwise he could have used that savings to make his life more enjoyable

"he could have used that savings to make his life more enjoyable"-----

yeah, he should have instead enjoy the life and bought a THOUSANDS $$$ gun collections or every new release of a I-thing......and then he could worry about lose the job, illness, foreclosure, rent INCREASE.........

Hyberbole ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ there is a balance

LOL I don't see the lack of balance. SAME I said before....he probably DID enjoy the life.

He enjoyed to go the local burger shacks and not have to worry the financial stress.

this janitor is a excellent example of the BIG WIN concept!

he is NOT a fake-on-the-surface pay-check-to-paycheck wealthy elite..........he is a responsible fellow with superior credit score and EIGHT MILLION dollars!

dude died a millionare at age 92. That sounds like a pretty good life to me? Phone Post

AlphaSlap - 

dude died a millionare at age 92. That sounds like a pretty good life to me? Phone Post

yeah, me too......but here on the OG people will argue against that LOL

karasu - this janitor is a excellent example of the BIG WIN concept!

he is NOT a fake-on-the-surface pay-check-to-paycheck wealthy elite..........he is a responsible fellow with superior credit score and EIGHT MILLION dollars!

Which now amounts to a hill of beans.

in recent years there are A LOT of threads created by people which have hit hard times.

It would be a smart to learn from that example. Many are now in the middle phase of life and anything can happen....car accident, illness, etc. which can make for BIG problems so it is best to prepare for winter in the summer ;)

Smart to prepare now so you don't have to worry later and it is easier to suffer in wealth than to suffer in poverty.

so this janitor is a very good example of the potential average people have to create financial security.

This is the first somewhat decent thread I've seen you make in a while. I'll read the article later.

Since you are such a big swinging dick on here who likes to throw your money in other people's faces, maybe take 30 seconds out of your busy schedule of grandstanding to pay it forward and give just $5 or $10 to a fellow OGer?

Or are you above doing so and would rather just flaunt your holdings and give incomplete investment advice?

Surprise me, karasu. Prove me wrong.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2416369/Anyone-willing-to-help-me-out-a-little/? Phone Post 3.0

TSMontana - 

Having that feeling he could just say "f*** you" at anytime and truly enjoy life is the best thing you can have. A lot of people on this thread could leave their job and retire if they had that sort of money.

I have seen this time and again with my employees - We get a snow storm or ice storm, the roads are slick, then BAM they run their car off the road. And their whole life comes to a stop.

"I can't make it to work. I wrecked my car."

"Shit! You OK?"

"Yeah, but the car's a wreck. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't get to work without a car."

"So, you can't get to work TODAY... What about tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I've got to get the car fixed, but I don't have any money to fix it."

"Well, the way to get money is to come to work."

"I can't. I don't have a car."

"What about a rental?"

"If I can't afford to fix my car then I can't afford to rent a car."

"What about your car insurance? That should cover the repair and the rental!"

"I canceled the insurance. I couldn't afford it."

"It sounds like you can't afford NOT to have it."

Seriously, I don't understand how people live without $2000 cash in the house and $5000 in the bank to cover the "Oh shit" moments of life.

ptper - 
karasu - this janitor is a excellent example of the BIG WIN concept!

Which now amounts to a hill of beans.

150 years form now we're ALL worm food. Welcome to your insignificance, fellow mortal.

karasu - in recent years there are A LOT of threads created by people which have hit hard times.

It would be a smart to learn from that example. Many are now in the middle phase of life and anything can happen....car accident, illness, etc. which can make for BIG problems so it is best to prepare for winter in the summer ;)

Smart to prepare now so you don't have to worry later and it is easier to suffer in wealth than to suffer in poverty.

so this janitor is a very good example of the potential average people have to create financial security.

ttt

Oakee - This is the first somewhat decent thread I've seen you make in a while. I'll read the article later.

Since you are such a big swinging dick on here who likes to throw your money in other people's faces, maybe take 30 seconds out of your busy schedule of grandstanding to pay it forward and give just $5 or $10 to a fellow OGer?

Or are you above doing so and would rather just flaunt your holdings and give incomplete investment advice?

Surprise me, karasu. Prove me wrong.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2416369/Anyone-willing-to-help-me-out-a-little/? Phone Post 3.0

"This is the first somewhat decent thread I've seen you make in a while.........Since you are such a big swinging dick on here who likes to throw your money in other people's faces.......give incomplete investment advice"-------

LOL maybe if you can let go your anger and irritation you can see I HAVE made great efforts in the numerous quality threads I have created to try and help people. Most just become angry and argue against me.....and a few listen ;)

I have always been humble and stated I am a average fellow which makes effort to practice discipline and sacrifice.....living very simple on very little.

I am NOT a silver spoon......I do know what it is to suffer and to struggle and have experienced very difficult times.

....and I have NOTHING to prove to anyone here........what I said has been recorded in history of OG. When I bought a house....the "5 Stock Portfolio" thread which records which stocks bought/sold and REALLIZED gains percentage.........

and as I did this I shared FREE what others charge for that information......and I asked nothing....only that if some profit was made then please to donate to some charitable cause......so yeah, I HAVE been very charitable!