Dont release Phil Baroni

The guy always brings it and he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Bring him to UFC127 in Australia

I for one, would LOVE to see the Badass at skydome in Toronto!!

Please don't release him Dana, we all love that guy. Win or lose, he comes to fight. He was winning until the kick caught him, could happen to anybody.

He will lose again tho , they cant keep giving him another chance forever . Maybe he should do more gameplaning like holding the guys down , doing some ground and pound . His style has been figured out before his todays opponent even started his MMA career .

He put on a great show for the fans. UFC should keep him, but I doubt they will considering he's dropped his last three.

With Phil, it's not about winning or losing a fight. It's like a Rocky sort of vibe with this guy, I am always excited to watch him. From the lead-up prefight hype stuff, to the weigh in, to the fight itself. Something about that guy always gets me pumped up. He is a true legend of the sport and he has the "it" factor.

DANA PLEASE DO NOT CUT BARONI>>>>

I WILL WATCH HIM FIGHTAND BE PUMPED FOR IT EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

Ghost of Retard -  DANA PLEASE DO NOT CUT BARONI>>>>

I WILL WATCH HIM FIGHTAND BE PUMPED FOR IT EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

DO NOT FUCKING RELEASE BARONI

not a fan and not sad to see him go. im not buying the "new phil" schtick. having met him in person some years ago, recalling some of the posts he made here when he started fighting around ny, and the bullshit he caused with renzo / serra back then, ive always disliked him. not trying to fighter bash but i dont understand the sudden love for him.

I like Phil as a fighter and enjoy his fights. His striking is a weapon so he is always one shot away from an exciting victory. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC released him. Maybe he can earn his way back. Either way I wish him the best. As he said in the interview, this is a business. Given the talent tool in MMA, I am not sure a 13-13 record is UFC material these days.

If they drop Phil, I will drop the UFC

Dana and Joe don't you fucking do it. Please.

When Baroni first came on the scene, I thought he came off as an arrogant, no-class, overrated jerk. But I have become a big fan over the years. Like Genious said, he's such a hard working SOB, I don't see how you cannot love him. I hope he stays. I understand the mentality that you can't give chance after chance, but if the guy comes to fight and entertains, why not?

Stay in MMA New York Phil!

I am a fan for life.

Always will be rooting for the NYBA.

asbury - the bullshit he caused with renzo / serra back then, ive always disliked him. not trying to fighter bash but i dont understand the sudden love for him.

Expand please...

He's better off at Strikeforce.