Don't say "GET IT!" when I am kicking...

ass at something like lifting weights or dominating some other activity. Don't try to hype me up with a gay little catch phrase while pumping your fist and smiling like an asshole. That shit pisses me off. I will stop what I am doing and kick you in the crotchal region.

Don't say "YOU GO!" either. Just shut up and let me do my thing.

You go petey !! Tell em!!! Phone Post 3.0

No, YOU shut up and let me encourage you.

It's your time son, get it! Make it happen! Phone Post 3.0

that's what I'm talkin' about!

Preach it, faggot! Phone Post 3.0

Damn son, you are killing it with this thread! GET IT! YOU GO! DESTROY THE OG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztuEucrNBc

If you tell to "GET IT!", then you are assuming I didn't already "BRING IT" which I always do, therefore it is an insult.

Fuck you.

Take it son...

Take it in the ass you fucking idiot! Phone Post 3.0

Petey's on fire! You got this! Phone Post 3.0

I asked a guy to spot me on the bench once, he was pretty quiet and looked like he knew the drill.

I rattled off a few reps and then when I started to slow down, he leaned over (dripping a ton of sweat on me), put his face six inches from mine and yelled "PUSH" with so much volume I almost dropped the bar.

His breath stank too. Phone Post 3.0

"Petey's on fire! You got this!"

Knock it off. Go excel at your own activity.

You go girl! Phone Post 3.0

You go boy !! Phone Post 3.0

Tryhard brings a personal hype man along with him to the buffet to verbally inspire him to cram his fat stomach to maximum capacity. A little asian guy.

"GET IT SON! AIN'T NO TOMORROW! 19 PLATES!"

GET THAT SHIT BRO!!
ALL YOU!!!! ALLLLL YOOOU!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

THIS THREAD IS GOOD PETEY, BUT I WANT TO SEE THAT EXTRA GEAR!!! I KNOW YOU GOT IT!!! GET TO IT!!! DIG IN!!! Phone Post 3.0

You must lift at my gym because that's one of the go to catchphrases...... And it's awesome. Phone Post 3.0