Don't throw away that BBQ!!

I have a 5 burner grill and only 4 burners have been lighting for the past year. I was about to trash it when I found the below YouTube video. Thanks to this video I was able to fire up all 5 burners. Oh and the best part...this trick requires about 2 minutes of your time.

*this is not my video...just stumbled upon it

https://youtu.be/vf-uZuDlBGI Phone Post 3.0

Gas grills and furnaces will run forever if cared for Phone Post 3.0

In. Just what I need. Fired up my big ass grill a few days ago to make some burgers, hot links, potatoes, etc and realized my entire fucking bottom row of burners doesn't work. Haven't looked at the video yet but hopefully it can help me fix it before I grill out again tonight. Phone Post 3.0

worth a shot. I have 1 that is broken

Later. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

in

ClutchTheBear - In. Just what I need. Fired up my big ass grill a few days ago to make some burgers, hot links, potatoes, etc and realized my entire fucking bottom row of burners doesn't work. Haven't looked at the video yet but hopefully it can help me fix it before I grill out again tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Good luck. Check back in with an update afterwards Phone Post 3.0

CharCoalForLife

Helgaiden -
ClutchTheBear - In. Just what I need. Fired up my big ass grill a few days ago to make some burgers, hot links, potatoes, etc and realized my entire fucking bottom row of burners doesn't work. Haven't looked at the video yet but hopefully it can help me fix it before I grill out again tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Good luck. Check back in with an update afterwards Phone Post 3.0
Will do, just gonna try the reset thing he talked about. Gimme a few hours Phone Post 3.0