Dont Worry about Royce coming

Dont worry about Royce coming to Brisbane because.............Carlos Machado is coming to Brisbane.

check it out at John Will's site bjj.com.au

Carlos is coming to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. He is a FANTASTIC coach. I can tell you that I've trained under him and there's no way I would miss any opportunity to do so again. Not only does he have a great knowledge of BJJ, but he is able to pass that information on in a clear and understandable manner.

Elvis

I'll be there with bells on!! ;)

Aww wish he was coming to Adelaide :(

Now that it looks like I train Machado BJJ (with Vince), I guess I'm definately there.
- Juggs

Why doesn't anyone come to Perth :P

well then welcome to the family juggs! *offers big hug* ..I'll see you up at BRACCA HQ! ;)

add jugs to list of the cobras perfected spina-bifida-schoolboy hit list

Havent been schoolboyed by you for a while Cobras.

Must be a reason why a can buy my lunch of a day

lol kingy

"Havent been schoolboyed by you for a while Cobras.
Must be a reason why a can buy my lunch of a day"

its hard to schoolboy someone when they do not come to training. I hope you come back with more than just your signature butt-scoot. I sick of giving you the tablecloth guard pass

i have been training fucker

You missed the point benbjj Royce is not going to Brisbane and Carlos is shit hot i imagine.

yeah sucks we will never see him.

old or not. it would still be kool to see him.

id prefer shamrock but meh.

you used to live here, but dont anymore?? :))

the point is that 1 half of that stement "may" be incorrect ;)

Justin

"Dont worry about Royce coming to Brisbane because.............Carlos Machado is coming to Brisbane"

Justin

justin, last time i checked carlos was coming to teach seminars at BRACCA HQ in brisbane on the 15th and 16th of may... but then again what would i know.

well thats one half negated ;)

Justin

wow, royce 'may' be coming to brisbane...stop presses!! :p