Don't Worry! Micronesians to Get Free Health Care!

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=11023600

State helps Micronesians' health care

HONOLULU (KHNL) - Help is on the way for Micronesians in Hawaii who were about to lose important medical care.

The state has found a way to cover kidney dialysis for patients, without using additional state funds.

"We're very, very pleased to have been able to come up with this solution," said Lillian Koller, director of the Department of Human Services.

The new, Basic Health Hawaii program begins Tuesday and will now cover kidney dialysis for at least two more years.

The state will be reimbursed about $1.5 million annually from the federal Medicaid program. Initially, these patients would lose their treatment. The new program provides free health insurance for thousands of migrants from Micronesia, the Marshall Islands and Palau who are beneficiaries of the Compacts of Free Association, with the federal government.

You see? They hold up very articulate signs demanding free health care:

One man protesting holds up a sign that says "I Want to Live"

Another woman waiting to approach Linda Lingle & harass her in the second pic holds up a ver compelling sign that says "GIVE ME Dialy sis"

They WANT it.

You must GIVE it.

Pay up! 

lingle sux at killing it seems.

They're irradiated. It makes them difficult to kill 

Look at those pictures. Do any of them look like they take care of themselves?

it's the one's i can't see that i worry about more.

i love the picture of them all sitting on the floor at the state capital with chairs surrounding them.

or was that Lingle's living room?

forgive us our Daily Sis......

their sign says "lingle's killing me"

mine would say " thank god for lingle"

for all those who have facebook you need to join the Defend Hawaii against Micronesians LOL no but for real they are even planing a rally

my sign would read please linda speed up the process

I'll be at the rally. I'm fighting what I WANT to put on my sign and what I SHOULD put.

I was gonna photoshop "I can haz healthcare?"

onto the sign and put monkey's in the picture frames but I'm away from a real computer.

Jack Carter - They're irradiated. It makes them difficult to kill 

How come the Japanese government doesn't seek free health care from us? We did actually bomb a couple of citys. Not just a couple of atolls....

1911fanatic - 

How come the Japanese government doesn't seek free health care from us? We did actually bomb a couple of citys. Not just a couple of atolls....

because the japanese have pride and honor

makes me sick! fuckin micro robbed our house a few months back. Broke is and walked around while my wife and kids were sleeping. Cop told me he probably fled back to Micro, will chaNGE his name and fly back. What I would do for a minute alone with this guy

I hope u disinfected your house

1911fanatic - 

pls don't take this as a pro post for the roni, but the japanese were AT WAR W US! we didn't know we were at war w/ the undesirables when they got nuked.

FCTV808 - 
1911fanatic - 

pls don't take this as a pro post for the roni, but the japanese were AT WAR W US! we didn't know we were at war w/ the undesirables when they got nuked.

no I think someone had a good idea that we needed to get rid of the they just didn't get all the islands I say we try again

FCTV808 - 
1911fanatic - 

Pre emptive strike, IMHO. CIA knew the imminent threat.

yes yes, i realize it was a good decision, but all i'm sayn is they got caught (and actually give a shit, although i don't know why)