DON'T YOU EVER DOUBT MATT F'N BROWN

That is all. Phone Post 3.0

2 to 1 underdog?

Fuck outta here Phone Post 3.0

Good thing that you told us BEFORE the fight.

crowbar -

Good thing that you told us BEFORE the fight.

I did.

Several times across multiple threads. Phone Post 3.0

I had money on him and wasn't even worried when that body shot landed. I don't think I've ever seen someone be losing a fight and be THAT confident that they would come back and win. Phone Post 3.0

hankatron - I had money on him and wasn't even worried when that body shot landed. I don't think I've ever seen someone be losing a fight and be THAT confident that they would come back and win. Phone Post 3.0
It's almost a sure thing that if Brown gets hurt to the body, he turns it up and wins. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
hankatron - I had money on him and wasn't even worried when that body shot landed. I don't think I've ever seen someone be losing a fight and be THAT confident that they would come back and win. Phone Post 3.0
It's almost a sure thing that if Brown gets hurt to the body, he turns it up and wins. Phone Post 3.0
It's like his "on" switch is buried so deep inside his torso you have to break his ribs to get to it. But my god when you do.... Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but if silva had a better gas tank he could have won the fight he looked dead tired going into round 2 Phone Post 3.0