doomsday fight card ?

I got a shout out from Tyler before that fight too.  I felt special. 

here u got cry baby
ron carter over tyler bryan for 205 title
mike glenn over matt paige via crossface rnd 1
brian neville over cristian nielson via toe hold rnd 1
josh curry over brad balmer vis gillitine rnd 1
james shaw over eric britton via unanimus dec title fight
steve dycus over shawn vanover via choke rnd 1
robert simpson over richie ortega via crossface rnd 2
dennis taylor over brandon hackman via tko strikes rn 1
rob arnet over bill rexroat via rnc rn 1
mark neville over justin henry via tko strikes rn 1
brandon bolt over david rivera via doctor stop cut rnd 1
jason vanover over johnny murdock via headlock rn1
james jamison over rex ivey via verbal tapout rn 1
bryant whitaker over greg rivera via rnc rnd 1
mike huger over jake something lol gillitine choke rnd 1

here are your results

And Ron I hope that remark was not meant towards me cause all of my guys won accept Tyler so I'm surely not the one protecting any of my fighters.

The Mouth - I got a shout out from Tyler before that fight too.  I felt special. 

Ha that's what I heard.  No problem curious1 and your welcome.

proving grounds mma - And Ron I hope that remark was not meant towards me cause all of my guys won accept Tyler so I'm surely not the one protecting any of my fighters.

Well first off that guy curious1was just asking you simple questions and you were playing inch high private eye against him. Almost seemed like it was a power trip on your behalf. 

Now for your remark toward me, I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE ASKED YOU TO SUBMIT MY WIN OVER SAM TOOLE ON DECEMBER 12,2008  AT LFC 29, THE CARD YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF.  MATTER FACT I'VE EVEN HEARD YOU HAVE TOLD PEOLE YOU MESSED THAT UP ON PURPOSE AND EVEN LAUGHED ABOUT IT.  IF YOU ARE GOING TO CLAIM TO BE A PROFESSIONAL THEN BE PROFESSIONAL.  YOU HAVE A BAD ENOUGH REPUTATION FOR MAKING FALSE FIGHTS, FALSE POSTS, AND EVEN JUST PLAIN OUT LYING.  I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST WITH YOU AND I'VE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT LIES FROM YOU.  ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU BE A MAN WHEN YOUR CONDUCTING BUSINESS AND ACT IN A PROFFESIONAL MANNER AND STICK TO YOUR WORD.  PEOPLE WERE EVEN TELLING ME WHEN I FIRST STARTED FIGHTING THAT YOU WERE TELLING THEM THAT I WAS ONE OF YOUR FIGHTERS.  I HAVE NOR WOULD EVER BE ONE OF YOUR FIGHTERS VIA YOUR INCONSISTENCY ON BEING ABLE TO STATE JUST SIMPLE TRUTH.  AS FOR THE FIGHTERS ON YOUR TEAM, YOU HAVE SOME REAL TALENTED FIGHTER'S, AND HOPEFULLY YOU DO THEM MORE HONEST THEN YOU DO THE REST OF THE SPORT.

HOLLER AT ME

Well as I told you I took over that card cause tristan got fired. i was not responsible for posting the state however I did email it to mma.tv As for lies call it what you want. Who ever told you I messed that up on purpose then please enlighten me on how they would know and most of all who told you so I can deal with it. All I have tried to do for 1 year now is fix my reputation that was abused by a former employer to ensure my name and people always bring up the past. Have I ever treated you wrong NO i HAVE OFFERED YOU SEVERAL FIGHTS AND YOU HAVE WON EVERY FIGHT I OFFERED YOU. So if I was so crooked don't you think you would have lost them? So my moral is keep my name clean coming from you cause I have not bad mouthed you so do the same.

CAPSLOCK OWNAGE RIGHT THERE KIDS.

Plus the Britton/Shaw fight was a Split Dec. 

Well by the score cards I got it was 29-28 on all three. And he might be fighting our show 10/2. (Shaw)

I want him to.  

the score cards for the Britton/Shaw fight were Split. Two were 29-28, one was 28-29

Jeff Malott -  the score cards for the Britton/Shaw fight were Split. Two were 29-28, one was 28-29

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Win.

So guess what there next show is in october and will prolly end up worse than this one. I mean people got tazed and arrested here and a woman was choke slammed.Bad for the sport.

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
proving grounds mma - Well as I told you I took over that card cause tristan got fired. i was not responsible for posting the state however I did email it to mma.tv As for lies call it what you want. Who ever told you I messed that up on purpose then please enlighten me on how they would know and most of all who told you so I can deal with it. All I have tried to do for 1 year now is fix my reputation that was abused by a former employer to ensure my name and people always bring up the past. Have I ever treated you wrong NO i HAVE OFFERED YOU SEVERAL FIGHTS AND YOU HAVE WON EVERY FIGHT I OFFERED YOU. So if I was so crooked don't you think you would have lost them? So my moral is keep my name clean coming from you cause I have not bad mouthed you so do the same.
What does someone winning fights have to do with who sets them up,  the fighters are the one that train and have the skill and talent..  So either your taking something away from the champ (props "SAVAGE") or you make it a point to set up bum fights,  or your just have a weak data-base of fighters..   Just curious...

Thanks THE REAL AMERICAN I appreciate that.

Now mr hoover, ever since I've started fighting and met  you,all you have done is try to run me up.

1.  My second fight ever in Muncie that was an amature, you were trying to get me to fight Josh Barnes who weighed like 245-250 and was ranked 1 for kotc at the time, or the other person was Hector Urbina, or the other one was Geno Rodriquz, all of these guys had at least 20 plus fights uder thier belt, and was trying to pay 1 and 1.  Good looking out on that one, I appreciate it.  For the record I took none of these fights that night.

2. A month later I fought at battleground  on Dec 3, 2008, Then you called me and asked me to fight Sam Toole on December 12, at LFC which I took and sure enough that guy had tons of fights and experience as well, but I took it, and everyone was telling me pretty much he was going to run through me.  Granted I won that fight via triangle and strikes.  But was you really looking out for there too.

3.  Like a week later you were telling me that I should fight Chris Price, and that you think I could beat him.  I appreciate you looking out for me there too mr. hoover.

Am I scared of any of these people, no, but I know like anyone in this sport that experience is a key, I had only been fighting for a month and you were "looking out for me" as you call it.  I really don't think I need those kind of favors from you.  Almost every fight I've taken I have been an uderdog and have come out on top.  OH and you gave me the Tyler Bryan fight, your fighter, also to look out for me too?

proving grounds mma - So guess what there next show is in october and will prolly end up worse than this one. I mean people got tazed and arrested here and a woman was choke slammed.Bad for the sport.

What was the purpose for this statement?

Ron Savage Carter - 
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
proving grounds mma - Well as I told you I took over that card cause tristan got fired. i was not responsible for posting the state however I did email it to mma.tv As for lies call it what you want. Who ever told you I messed that up on purpose then please enlighten me on how they would know and most of all who told you so I can deal with it. All I have tried to do for 1 year now is fix my reputation that was abused by a former employer to ensure my name and people always bring up the past. Have I ever treated you wrong NO i HAVE OFFERED YOU SEVERAL FIGHTS AND YOU HAVE WON EVERY FIGHT I OFFERED YOU. So if I was so crooked don't you think you would have lost them? So my moral is keep my name clean coming from you cause I have not bad mouthed you so do the same.
What does someone winning fights have to do with who sets them up,  the fighters are the one that train and have the skill and talent..  So either your taking something away from the champ (props "SAVAGE") or you make it a point to set up bum fights,  or your just have a weak data-base of fighters..   Just curious...

Thanks THE REAL AMERICAN I appreciate that.

Now mr hoover, ever since I've started fighting and met  you,all you have done is try to run me up.

1.  My second fight ever in Muncie that was an amature, you were trying to get me to fight Josh Barnes who weighed like 245-250 and was ranked 1 for kotc at the time, or the other person was Hector Urbina, or the other one was Geno Rodriquz, all of these guys had at least 20 plus fights uder thier belt, and was trying to pay 1 and 1.  Good looking out on that one, I appreciate it.  For the record I took none of these fights that night.

2. A month later I fought at battleground  on Dec 3, 2008, Then you called me and asked me to fight Sam Toole on December 12, at LFC which I took and sure enough that guy had tons of fights and experience as well, but I took it, and everyone was telling me pretty much he was going to run through me.  Granted I won that fight via triangle and strikes.  But was you really looking out for there too.

3.  Like a week later you were telling me that I should fight Chris Price, and that you think I could beat him.  I appreciate you looking out for me there too mr. hoover.

Am I scared of any of these people, no, but I know like anyone in this sport that experience is a key, I had only been fighting for a month and you were "looking out for me" as you call it.  I really don't think I need those kind of favors from you.  Almost every fight I've taken I have been an uderdog and have come out on top.  OH and you gave me the Tyler Bryan fight, your fighter, also to look out for me too?

Sup Ron.

just healing up : )

proving grounds mma - So guess what there next show is in october and will prolly end up worse than this one. I mean people got tazed and arrested here and a woman was choke slammed.Bad for the sport.

I have seen all of those things happen at LFC shows.

I agree to it I have seen it a few times at alot of shows with worse than that.