Doritos Quesalupa Crunch:

Doritos Quesalupa Crunch: Taco Bell calls this the "ultimate collision" of two cult menu items on the chain's menu – the Doritos Locos Taco and the year-old Quesalupa. The execution is inspired by the Cheesy Gordita Crunch: the double shell taco is a Quesalupa (a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with melted pepper jack cheese) wrapped around a nacho cheese Doritos Locos Taco.
But wait. There's more.
It's not just a taco stuffed inside a taco. The Quesalupa is slathered with nacho cheese, which acts like glue to keep the two shells bonded.
Instant review: Of the three items, this is the one to bet on. How can this not go national? It's got everything going for it. The Quesalupa, on its own, is essentially a six inch taco-shaped quesadilla that gets whimsical bonus points for its cheesy pull. When you blend it with Taco Bell's all-time blockbuster hit product, the DLT, I can't imagine fans not loving this.
Where to find it: This item, which can also be made with a Cool Ranch or Fiery DLT taco shell, can be found in restaurants in Cincinnati starting Thursday. Cost: $3.49

worstcasescenario - prepare anus

LOL

Taco Bell you just keep outdoing yourself!!!

Fiery Doritos Tacos are my inner fat kids kryptonite. I'd eat a dozen without complaint... until I woke up at 4am to evacuate.

Finally! I hate the Doritos shells because they disintegrate, but now THEY ARE UNSTOPPABLE

Reminds me of the Taco Town skit.

samichlaus - Reminds me of the Taco Town skit.

Go on...

worstcasescenario - prepare anus
How what do I do to get it ready?

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

Go on...

Saturday Night Live - Taco Town from alyssa sarfity on Vimeo.

samichlaus -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

Go on...

Saturday Night Live - Taco Town from alyssa sarfity on Vimeo.

This is exactly what I thought of as well. In fact I kind of assumed the OP was a joke reference to it since they're halfway there.

Is this a thing? I want it to be a thing 

the title alone made hard

I haven't had Taco Bell in years. In for stories of anal blowouts and digestive issues. 

MMAtador -

I was disappointed when I rolled up to the drive thru today. I asked for one of these delicious creations and they had no clue wtf I was talking about. 

I did same thing.

They gave me a triple double crunch wrap instead. It looked nothing like OP.

TheTurtle -

I haven't had Taco Bell in years. In for stories of anal blowouts and digestive issues. 

Weirdly enough I never had any digestive issues back when I ate taco bell. But then again, I stopped eating taco bell around the time I started drinking lots of beer, so maybe the new shits just totally overshadowed the taco shits.

Had the naked chicken chalupa or whatever the hell it's called. Not very satisfying

Johnny Salami - Had the naked chicken chalupa or whatever the hell it's called. Not very satisfying

Did it leave you feeling hollow and sad? Like sex with a hooker?