Dos Caras = Garbage

I'm starting to wonder if he has hidious scars under his mask ala the Phantom of the Opera.

He probably wears the mask to hide his bald head and unsightly features.

How can you guys be so judgemental after seeing one fight?We saw two fights, and he stunk in both....therefore its a fair assesment to say he stinks. His grappling skills are not good...his gaurdwork is nonexistant, and his striking is lowly decent at best....so we all made a pretty fair assesment of his talent in the ring, as of now.

Dos Caras is a good fighter just not near the level of Pride or UFC or KOTC

Actually he had good defense but not much else....

good defense to what? He was gittin hit with every overhand right that was thrown at him. His only "good" defense was knowing to hold his arm down during escrema clinch

THAT KICK WAS SCARY TO HIS HEAD, imagine if it hit flush

"was at Bushido when he fought Cro-Cop and from the Pride execs. they told us that he got paid $100 Grand for that fight."

*Breaks out in laughter*

theyre lying... he didnt get paid 100 gs... silva got 250,000 for winning the whole tournament...they aint givin no phoney balogne pro wrestler that much money

Just because some of you (specially cunzun) dont think he doesn.t belong in the big shows , there is no reason to be so disrespectfull , if you knew how much it takes to be where those guys are ............

Respect the fighters

It's one thing to respect the fighters (which I very much agree with), but it's another to be hyping people up that will only end in disappointment.

I remember the threads pre Dos Caras v Cro Cop, and herein lies the problem with Pride matchmaking... IT's far too unevenly matched, which causes people to say some of the above.

I agree but the use of words could be different, just everytime time as soon as i log in there is a bunch of disrespecful threads ,thats why there is less and less fighters posting here ,nothing wrong with some critic but do it in the right way

Remo

I honestly think that Rey Mysterio Jr. would have more success in Pride than Dastardly Dos. Let's have them fight each other! (since, you have to know that it is almost inevitable that Pride will for some unfathomable reason fell compelled to bring him back AGAIN.)This being Pride, they probably will even let Rey attempt the "619" on Deadly Dos.
On a side note, I can't help but think we need to examine the issue of the masks. Do you think it is possible that they might in some way prevent the fighter from sustaining cuts?

Well, I will be the first to admit that I predicted Dos Caras would G'n'P Cro-Cop to win in the first round.

I also picked Igor to win over Cro-Cop!

Obviously, those were pretty bad pics..... but I still stand behind Dos Caras as having skills. He did okay in DEEP.

DUNK1