Dos Santos: 'The belt is coming back to Brazil'

fastrack - 
Teufel_Hunden -  Cain will beat JDS... and whoever else gets in his path. He will be the first ever dominate UFC Heavyweight champ.

tim sylvia was pretty dominant when he was the champ

jds has a lot of catching up to do
WHAT!!! #1 Read what I wrote, I said Cain NOT JDS! #2 Tim Sylvia was NOT a Dominant champion! He won the belt the first time, then had one defense before being stripped for Steroids, he finally got it back by beating Arlovski, defended it twice in 2 of the most horribly boring fights I have ever watched, then he was tooled by Randy Couture! I never thought I would say this BUT keep on 10'n!

Last I checked, Cain is a US citizen. This would mean that he is bring that belt to the US. Phone Post

Zamiel - Has the belt ever been in Brazil?
 Royce

Pedro

nogueira was the interim champ at HW

Dos Santos by field goal KO.

Zamiel - 
Teufel_Hunden - 
Zamiel - Has the belt ever been in Brazil?
 Royce

Pedro

Royce was never really the "heavyweight champion", though despite never having a belt, he was an open weight champion.

Rizzo was never the champ either.

Good call on Nog though, BrazilianBorat, can't believe I missed that one.
Yes I know. But they were Champions none the less, at least I consider them Champions. Winning open weight is super bad ass. I am sure that is what JDS is referring to.

2 santos will win.......

whoa

Obviously, JDS is referring to Cain visiting Brazil when the UFC goes there this summer. Thats the only way there is a Heavyweight champ there this year.

JDS by better striking and chin. Phone Post

The only way that belt is going to Brazil is if Cain goes on vacation there.

Lol! Phone Post

So I come out with a afghan flag and rep Afghanistan, even though I'm white, would you consider afghan fastrack? Great logic Phone Post

Cain by stoppage. JDS striking w his freaking chin sticking up and out is going to finally cost him the big one.

Have they announced the date or card yet

I cant wait for this fight !!!