DOTA 2

Does anyone else play this game?

I just had a nerdgasm when I found out about it. It's pretty do addicting and free on top of that! Phone Post 3.0

I play, ~3800 MMR.

Doto is fun.

Should also add it's the hardest game I have ever played / biggest learning curve and by far the most rage inducing. I played on USW when living in Vancouver and the fkn Mexicans/Peruvians make you want to kill yourself. Now I am back in Aus I have to deal with pinoy SEA cunts. My neighbours must think I am some schizophrenic racist lol.

Haha I haven't had very many loosing games. I don't feel it's that hard. I've only played limited so far. It's a lot of fun tho Phone Post 3.0

I tried playing it but the other team was able to report the team I was on and we keep getting 2 hr then 4hr then 24hr ban...I stopped playing after that.

I have about 2000 games of Dota 2 under my belt. Its one hell of a game.

I haven't stopped playing since I do loaded it. Haha I want to start playing with a team so we can get better Phone Post 3.0

I play from time to time. Just under 3k solo MMR. 

It's just so frustrating when you can't win because your teamates are always tards. 

Love it. Phone Post 3.0

I'll team up with you anytime tour on. I don't know how to add you in valve but I think my name is zenware Phone Post 3.0

Game makes me SO mad on how terrible the players/community is. I used to use it pre-workout to get angry. Phone Post 3.0

was 3200 solo, down to 2600.. once you start sliding the mud gets thicker and thicker

First time I. heard of it was a week or so ago when the championships? were on ESPN.

I was like wtf is this? Am I THAT old now that I don't even know what the popular games are?

Ps. I watched a bit. Shit was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen on ESPN.

The stereotypical nerds all over the screen and even being broadcasters. It was Lulz

Hey hey hey, play dota 2 everyday.

For the newer folks here you will want to book this site if you don't have it already:

dotafire.com

You can go there and look at lots of different gear and skill builds for every character. It is an invaluable tool for a newer player, or even experienced players who are looking to learn a new character.

Oh and this is also a great youtube channel for learning the skills of a character. There is a "spotlight" video for every single character that will show you each of the characters skills and give a detailed explination of the mechanics of each.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DotaCinema

In Phone Post 3.0

IgnorantDeadline - First time I. heard of it was a week or so ago when the championships? were on ESPN.

I was like wtf is this? Am I THAT old now that I don't even know what the popular games are?

Ps. I watched a bit. Shit was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen on ESPN.

The stereotypical nerds all over the screen and even being broadcasters. It was Lulz

the prize pool was larger than the Masters

You guys should play Smite.

It's like DOTA but better. Phone Post 3.0

More of a LoL player myself, played dota again recently and couldn't get into it Phone Post 3.0

One of the greatest games, with one of the worst player communities, of all time.